Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Royal Rumble 2013 Discussion Thread - January 27, 2013 from Phoenix, AZ (#26)

TPIB

Just read on twitter that Bo Dallas has earned entry into the rumble. Don't know how true It Is, I also don't particularly like Bo Dallas so find the news a bit 'meh'

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, when I heard that they were doing It I thought It wS a good idea, seems to be wasted now, don't know who I'd put In otherwise though theres a few that could be good.

Guest Crazy897

prediction for NEW SCENARIO for royal rumble

Okay so everyone says rock is going to win punk for the title an cena will win the rumble to face rock at Wrestlemania however I thought of a new scenario today.

They always have a few surprise entrants in the rumble and In a previous forum I suggested undertaker but was told he wouldn't return to lose. However what if he came back and won? You may think why should or would he? Because everyone is predicting CM Punk Vs Undertaker and mania that I know but not for the belt but what if it was? Punk could beat rock and retain and undertaker could win the rumble to set up punk vs undertaker for the title at mania to leave rock to face lesnar? That way it would be punks championship streak against the undertakers mania streak at mania with many possibilities since punk could end the streak as some people are suggesting or undertaker could end the run become champion and then lose the belt to someone after mania? What do you think about this?

I predicted this on another forum.I think its a winner that covers all bases.I'm not convinced it will happen though.Although a Rock and Cena win is very predictable so WWE might pull a surprise out the bag

From Wrestling 101:

WWE Royal Rumble 2013 Preview

It’s that time of year again, the start of the Road to Wrestlemania, which means not only are WWE about to start putting some effort in to try and get you to watch Wrestlemania, IT’S ROYAL RUMBLE TIME!!

WWE Royal Rumble: Top 10 Moments

It’s very nearly time for the Royal Rumble, an event which has had more than it’s fair share of memorable moments. Everyone’s got their own particular favourites, so to kick off the Road to Wrestlemania I thought I’d take a little time to share my favourites with you. Why not join me as we take a look at my ten most memorable Royal Rumble moments?

WWE Royal Rumble Match Statistics

The 26th annual Royal Rumble is just hours away, there have been countless memories and moments, most of which surround the main attraction of WWE’s premiere January pay-per-view, the Royal Rumble Match…

The Curse of the WWE Royal Rumble Revisited: 2013 Edition

Last year, we bought you the sacred and secret mystery of the Royal Rumble’s cursed number: 14.

Since the birth of the Rumble, in 1988, of the twenty-five wrestlers to have entered fourteenth, fourteen were fired within a year, three are now dead, and one was Jeff Hardy. So, who got the unlucky number last year, and what has happened since?

Guest Crazy897
Not very happy just heard either one of doink or able Schwartz if you remember him could make an appearance at the rumble tonight I try and post a link to it if I can

Guest John Hancock
He is old. But looks even older. What happened to him.

He had a stroke in 2002, and strokes will age you like a motherf*cker. Plus, I think he stopped dying his hair (if he ever did), and he stopped lifting weights.