Martial Arts

Random News 2013

The Fury

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayfunk
They'll chant "JBL!" And "Michael Cole!" And "we are awesome!" And make everyone cringe.

It was more interesting that what was going on in the ring though, much

Guest Jimmy Redman

In that particular instance, yes.

My point is that crowds since then have tried to get themselves over by doing the same "JBL!...JER-RY!...MICHAEL COLE!" announcer roll call chant for absolutely no reason and it's cringeworthy. They are missing the point that it was a special, one-off moment, and trying to self-consciously be a "great crowd" by copying it is super lame.

The latest thing out of this is that Punk and Beadle "had a thing" a few years ago. This would make a tremendous Total Divas episode.

I was expecting to read about Punk being given a little handjob on the previous page.

Is dailywrestlingnews.com a credible site? They look kind of naff.

They're saying WWE are coming towards a deal with Goldberg but his Wrestlemania opponent in question wouldn't be Ryback but Roman Reigns.

Edited by Shaun2J

January 1, 2014

While exact details have yet to be confirmed, numerous reports are circulating online that WWE Hall of Famer Mae Young, who is 90 years old, was recently hospitalized. There has also been speculation that she has been transferred to hospice, which would mean she is gravely ill.

Young had previously been booked to appear at Raw Old School next week, but it appears as if that will not happen.

On behalf of the entire WZ staff, I would like to wish Mae Young the very best if these reports are indeed true.

hoping she makes a recovery