Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread - February 17, 2013 from New Orleans, LA

TPIB

Guest Jimmy Redman
I can honestly see Swagger winning he Chamber now that all points to him being the "new" JBL with his racist gimmick. WWE have BARELY used Dolph at all since the Rumble, even having him miss shows completely so I don't know if they plan on him using the MitB tonight or not.

It sounds retarded, but not using Dolph makes it more likely that he will cash in. They usually take them off the radar right before because they think it is more "shocking" that way.

What would be shocking at this point is a competently booked briefcase. But whatever.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds retarded, but not using Dolph makes it more likely that he will cash in. They usually take them off the radar right before because they think it is more "shocking" that way.

What would be shocking at this point is a competently booked briefcase. But whatever.

Yeah. Everyone is expecting Dolph to cash it in ala Edge so it would be a shock is he "cashes in" his MitB like a good guy telling Del Rio that he wants to face him at WM. I can't see that happening so I honestly don't know how Dolph's MitB's gonna turn out.

Guest Jimmy Redman

WWE card order is ALWAYS weird.

And remember too, this is for the #1 Contender for the Smackdown title. Cena's match is more important in the pecking order.

But on another note, Holy crap, that Miz match was pretty damn great before the finish. Underneath Miz is the best Miz.

This Swagger promo is making me really scared that he's winning. Henry or bust Double Double E.

Edited by Jimmy Redman