Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread - February 17, 2013 from New Orleans, LA

TPIB

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jamster26
I don't see the point in bringing him back if his diary is full up. If you bring him back, put him in title matches and use him to his full potential.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Jericho missing a couple of weeks of TV is not the end of the world. There are still 6 weeks until Mania. Plus this is what pretapes are for.

Also, its possible he only misses one week. He definitely wont make next week's TV, he'll be in Sydney, but he could fly back after Sunday week's show to make Raw.

Guest oobydooby

I still think Swagger could be on the cusp of being big, he and Ziggler could be a good feud. Not sure who would be the face though.

Pleased that I got one prediction right. and one half right. (The big three to fall to the Shield, and Kane and his team mate to fall out in the cell)

Guest Frank Botch

Henry bumping on that double suplex and killing everyone, my goodness that was some excellent stuff. Shame they bumped him like they always do to monsters, that multiple finish spot annoys me.

Six man tag was awesome, I really thought the Shield would lose something in a normal match but they intergrated their usual strategy pretty much perfectly without seeming like any other tag team, still managing to swarm, still laying everything in etc. The Cena beat down may well be my favourite thing in WWE this year, dude's selling was amazing. Ending was very clever and looked pretty neat. Also, Ambrose has got this wrestling lark figured out.