Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

TWO Community Podcast

The Fury

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean: As much as Big Dave, and we're not talking about Batista here because we don't like Batista.

Chris: Yeah there's only one Big Dave around here.

I love you guise. <3

edit:

Really good show guys. Great job. Congrats on the promotion to co-host, Chris. You guys really did swell. #PodCats #CohostChris #MovingOnWithoutDenton #BigDaveFTW #AvatarMonkeys

Edited by Maxximus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The kid gloves have been cast aside and a challenge made to a former podcast member and a potential new candidate for The Go **** Yourself Hall of Fame. Things get serious, for our host Dean and our former producer and round table member, “He-Who-Cannot-Be-Named.”

Thing's are seriously heating up and I'm wondering why I'm still even involved at this point.

Not sure what I'm talking about? Click Here for Dean's Silly Little Hate Crime

• 2 weeks later...
It'd be nice to have a podcast where you guys argued about wrestling and not about doing a wrestling podcast, though you guys are the number one podcast in "Podcasts that are willing to argue about themselves for 2 hours" category.

Guest John Hancock

To be honest, I only care about them arguing.

I also have no idea how to listen live, so take it into consideration that that's my level when you're comparing the validity of my opinion to Omega's.

Edited by John Hancock