Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

TWO Community Podcast

The Fury

TWO podcast-a-mania

TALK WRESTLING ONLINE COMMUNITY PODCAST!

http://www.twopodcast.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/newtwopodcast.png

Bringing you every sunday night at 9PM *GMT* LIVE discussions over the latest prowrestling news, reviews and pay per views! All for FREE and on this link!!! http://www.twopodcast.co.uk/live/

So Join me, Matt, Dave, Megz, Sean and Chris and be a part of the TWO Community Podcast!!

PODCAST

Call us on skype: thetntradio

Live Number: 7026050249

UK Number: 02032890249

EMAIL-onair@twopodcast.co.uk

Edited by The Fury

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Horowitz

Great idea mate. I listen to a few different wrestling podcasts ranging from shoddy to fantastic. Always room for more. Some people on here probably know as much if not more than other podcasters anyway.

Would it be do-able on a weekly basis? It's abit to ask timewise maybe.

A post pay-per-view podcast would be great and possibly easier.

I wouldn't want to commit to being involved in the running of a podcast, but I would definitely listen to it. I think it sounds like a great idea. Go for it, lads :xyx

Guest ScottyB
I'd give it a listen, and whilst I wouldn't want to commit to anything full time, I think it'd be cool to get involved a couple of times.

Guest Maximinn

I'd love to listen to this but I don't think I'd really be able to contribute anything worthwhile.

1 hour is the perfect length for a podcast. I used to try and listen to one that was 3 hours long. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Side note: I hope Jimmy gets involved in this. I always like hearing his(?) views.

if you have a voice/opinion about latest news, or recent wrestling shows or even recommendations then get on board. if you can't do it every weeks that's no problem. I don't mind recurring guests at all. I do like Horowitz's idea of podcast shows pre ppv and i am willing to do this as early as this saturday/sunday for a pre-survivor series show with news/reviews/predictions and even take questions from chat room.

Guest Horowitz

The pay-per-view idea is basically stolen from aftermath. A pre ppv one and then possibly a post ppv/next day RAW would be good.

There's alot of people on here with a wealth of knowledge and varying opinions. If structured right it could be cool.

The only worry is it turning into an unstructured mess or the people who have great knowledge etc not taking part.

Tying into a forum topic for a section could be an idea as would a flashback discussion part maybe.

Like the idea of suggestions from chatroom for topics and whatnot.

Maybe a guest gets 2 minutes to say why X wrestler rules and another gets 2 minutes as to why he/she doesn't.

Just ideas I'm chucking out anywhoooo.

Someone left a virgin goat slain on my doorstep, so I knew I had to come check this thread out.

I don't want to give too much advice, lest I come off as the forum know-it-all (I know, right?!), but I do think it's cool for TWO to have something like this, given the lack of the TWO Newsletter and the fact that the forum needs new ways to keep the community flowing and contributing. All I'll suggest is that whoever runs it should be dedicated, have a good microphone and set up (mics aren't too expensive these days) and minimal editing skills. Skype is fine, but if those on the other side of the recording can record their own ends, even better. And just enjoy it. Don't overthink it. If you need more substantial advice, please ask. I did radio at University and produced my own- and other audio shows (Voice of Wrestling, etc.,) over the years, so I have enough experience that I can bore you at a later date, depending on how it all pans out. However, for the most part, the enjoying it part is the most important. Without the passion, it's just some guys talking.

Listen to something like The Football Ramble. A wrestling version of that would be fantastic.

Edited by DraVen

TWO podcast-a-mania

I've got a couple guys up for it and if you post on the forums all the time voicing your opinion-popular or not and want to be heard and help these forums then by all means regular guest or not get involved.

May need your advice chicarito about recording Skype convos. I've found a site as well that I can do Live shows.

I'm hoping to start it up for Sunday night before survivor series so all this show needs is a couple of guys to volunteer their time for it and see where it goes :)

I've got a couple guys up for it and if you post on the forums all the time voicing your opinion-popular or not and want to be heard and help these forums then by all means regular guest or not get involved.

May need your advice chicarito about recording Skype convos. I've found a site as well that I can do Live shows.

I'm hoping to start it up for Sunday night before survivor series so all this show needs is a couple of guys to volunteer their time for it and see where it goes :)

If it's Blogtalk, don't bother. Only a free 30 min show these days, plus the audio quality will always be the drizzling shits. Recording wise, there's a lot out there, I used to use Pamela, but now I produce on the fly so I have no use for it. Good luck, have fun and don't suck.

so did a little test on skype with my cam's video capture and it seems to do the job and hear skype calls ok so i am willing to test this out sunday night for quality for everyone and if its green light fine, a survivor series pre-show talk will happen if anyone is up for it.