Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Who do you just LOVE?

Guest Jimmy Redman

Guest Jamster26
Bully Ray is great. He's really come along brilliant as a singles wrestler. Hopefully he gets a deserved word title reign soon.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Canned Heat

Now? Mark Henry. He plays his character so well. Just a guy who goes out to dominate when he feels like it. I was really big on Ryback, but not as much anymore. When he gets his big win, I'll probably hop back on the bandwagon.

Of all time? Well, I don't think I really need to say. It's been pretty obvious since I joined. I actually had the realization that if he doesn't come back for 30 I will probably stop watching wrestling. Like, I realize that I'm really pretty tired of Punk. But I like for him to keep doing well and delivering these great promos because that would make it even better when Austin comes back and completely hands him his ass on the mic.

Guest Jimmy Redman
Talking of comedy, the whole Paparazzi Championship Series group. Nash, Shelley, Jay Lethal, Senshi, Sonjay Dutt and Austin Aries. All my <3. One of the few things comedy wise TNA has done right.

HOLY SHIZZ, YES.

The absolute greatest thing TNA has ever done. Bar none.

Guest tymme

Ok here goes,lots of wrestlers i like,but the true greats for me are

Cactus Jack

Terry Funk

Ric Flair

Christopher Daniels

C.M.Punk

Edge

and

the greatest of them all

Randy Savage

Guest John Hancock
HOLY SHIZZ, YES.

The absolute greatest thing TNA has ever done. Bar none.

It's so hard to look back at it now that I basically know it word for word, but that series might have been the best comedy skits in professional wrestling history, bar none.

I remember all our collective joy whenever a new member would insist that MSG doesn't hold 29,000 people.

Guest Jimmy Redman
To me the MSG meme was like the least interesting part of the entire thing. There was so, so, SO much great sh*t in those skits.

I was thinking about this earlier after watching a YouTube video or 2. Billy Gunn, and while I'm at it Jesse James as well, for me The New Age Outlaws will always be remembered as one of, if not the best tag team in the history of the WWE.

Guest Ciaran The King

I love Punk because of

[video=youtube;gRWG0mg3tHE]

I love Brock becuase of

[video=youtube;-R-Ljwssv50]

I love Sandow becuase of

[video=youtube;iTSAHPKOTjw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTSAHPKOTjw

Love Coulter & Swagger because of

[video=youtube;MfHJjS_o0Co]

Love KENTA beuase of

[video=youtube;A3VSQHbu10o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3VSQHbu10o

Guest Fatherof10minis

My list of guys I could never...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever hate again

Undertaker

Randy Savage

Steve Austin

Damien Sandow

Curt Hennig

90s Raven

Sabu

Meng

Guest John Hancock
Someone needs to hook me up with skits from the Paparazzi Production and Championship Series. I completely missed that.

[video=youtube;chb8DjmjnCY]

[video=youtube;qtSHggyqEsA]

[video=youtube;eqgywZlb7o0]

[video=youtube;016pGfgdI6o]

[video=youtube;LPOViWZJUws]

[video=youtube;FM1mh3qf3Y4]

Edited by John Hancock

Guest Laffy

The main guys I love.

Ric Flair - He was and is the main, he has made me laugh, cry and scream with laughter when i am down i pull out a Flair match and it cheers me up. Seriously even though my head knew he was retiring against HBK, Flair made me believe that he could win and he could continue being the man. I cried so much after that match and the next day on RAW.

Triple H - There is just something about Trips I love, his audacity I guess to pull out matches and put others over or down. I love his intensity and wanted to kill him several times as well. i loved the belts were everything to him and how he made them a big deal.

Shawn Michaels - What can you say about MR. Wrestlemania that has not already been said besides Falir no wrestler comes close in ability and substance. He makes matches come alive.

Rey Mysterio - I have always loved Rey, Rey. he was different, unique and brilliant in the ring. His chemistry with Eddie made their rivalry work and believable.

Sandman/Tommy Dreamer - I am old school ECW mad, these two just summed everything that is right in the world and are the two i loved to watch and cheer for.

The wrestler i love, made me cry, scream and cheer, who will always be missed is Eddie Guerrero He was a close favourite and i was devastated when he died. He had it all and when he won the title against Brock I was so happy. I wish he was still with us entertaining us and just being Eddie. Viva la Razza!