Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Who do you just LOVE?

Guest Jimmy Redman

Guest Jimmy Redman
I havent been showing enough love in this thread, so thank you for reminding me that I am so, so utterly, completely, desperately in love with Rey Mysterio. F*ck every single person on this God forsaken board who is not. One of the best of all time.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
I love Rey, but nostalgically, as a flippy 17 year old than as the sort of odd cube he is now, but I still like him.

Guest Canned Heat
I'm on a Dudley Boyz kick the past 3 months. I love them. More WWF then ECW. But they were awesome in both. I'm fairly confident that the Dudley Death Drop is the best Tag Team Move I've ever seen. Love them.

Guest Fatherof10minis
I'm on a Dudley Boyz kick the past 3 months. I love them. More WWF then ECW. But they were awesome in both. I'm fairly confident that the Dudley Death Drop is the best Tag Team Move I've ever seen. Love them.

Total Elimination by the Eliminators is the best tag team finisher of all time. Love me some Eliminators, underrated if you ask me.

Guest Canned Heat
Total Elimination by the Eliminators is the best tag team finisher of all time. Love me some Eliminators, underrated if you ask me.

It's awesome, no doubt. But when The Dudley's do the Death Drop to an agile guy (Spike Dudley, Jeff Hardy, even Christian) it is so high impact. Giving it the edge in my opinion. The timing for both of these moves is amazing though.

Guest Beefhead

I'm really late to the love party but a guy I just love with everything I have is DDP. Loved the gimmick, loved his finish, loved his promos. Kanyon too.

Raven was another guy I loved in the 90s and 00s. Austin. Rocky. Tazz. Rhino. Rvd. Sabu. Whipwreck. Dreamer. Tajiri. Earlier I loved Hogan. Bret. Flair. Hennig. Backlund. Haikus hi 123 kid.

Current product: Daniel Bryan. Damien sandow. Ryback. The shield

Guest awstevans

At the moment I love Antonio Cesearo(spelt wrong)

His music his attitude, gimmick and in-ring style

Shame he is being jobbed to Ryback and Orton

I love Daniel Bryan, especially in his ROH days.

Samao Joe in his ROH days too. (TNA should Push him or release him)

Macho Man was my favorite growing up

and I hope Punk stays at this level till he doesn't want to do it anymore

Guest LadySuperNova

current wrestlers/alumni

CM Punk

Antonio Cesaro

Damian Sandow

The Shield

Daniel Bryan

The Rock

Chris Jericho

older wrestlers

Million Dollar Man Ted Dibase

Mr. Perfect

Macho Man Randy Savage

Dusty Rhodes

Guest Will O the Wisp
I want to have spikey haired, flippy, smug, fat, cranky, charismatic, rockstar man babies with Chris Jericho. I will let you decipher which traits come from Jericho and which ones come from me.

Guest oobydooby

When I first watched wrestling it was in the AWA/NWA days and I just loved watching The American Dream, Dusty Rhodes. In those days I believed wrestling was real... sad, or what! I even named my hamster Dusty... even sadder. I still think there are very few of the current crop who can touch some of the AWA stars.

Give me a Nature Boy or the Minnesota Wrecking Crew, The Midnight Express v The Rock n Roll Express, .. I could go on forever.

Of the current stars I would go for Goatface and the big red machine as a team and in the singles and (I confess this is hard for me to say ) for class and showmanship The Rock. If you smell what he is cookin'.

Guest Canned Heat
When I first watched wrestling it was in the AWA/NWA days and I just loved watching The American Dream, Dusty Rhodes. In those days I believed wrestling was real... sad, or what! I even named my hamster Dusty... even sadder. I still think there are very few of the current crop who can touch some of the AWA stars.

Give me a Nature Boy or the Minnesota Wrecking Crew, The Midnight Express v The Rock n Roll Express, .. I could go on forever.

Of the current stars I would go for Goatface and the big red machine as a team and in the singles and (I confess this is hard for me to say ) for class and showmanship The Rock. If you smell what he is cookin'.

Why is it sad that you thought it was real? You ARE supposed to think it's real when you first start watching, man. I would say over 50% of wrestling fans thought it was real when they started watching.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Cheating technically but...the Khali Chop of Doom.

I have ZERO idea why, just zero. Even back when I hated Khali I still marked for the Chop of Doom. I dont know what it is, but I just love that move and I pop anytime he hits anyone with it ever.

So I guess this is my way of saying that sometimes I love Khali.