Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  19 members  ·  Free

Anime

Anime - What Are You Watching? 2013

ViciousPrism

I am not a serious anime fan by any means but I remember a long time ago like 15 years ago easily I saw a cartoon called "Dominion Tank Police". First time I saw cartoon boobies. Anyone recall this cartoon?

Ahem....Anime, not cartoon.....*Turns off grammar nazi otaku mode*.....wait, what was I doing?

:P

Its a cartoon, live with it. :p

I loved Tank Police back in the day. Just started with Cowboy Bebop a few weeks back. Its ok but nowt special.

Guest Anime Otaku

I loved Tank Police back in the day. Just started with Cowboy Bebop a few weeks back. Its ok but nowt special.

Heathen! :P

Guest Beefhead

Anime 2013 - What Are You Watching?

Very few anime I've ever really cared for. However I'm still working through death note on Netflix and I love it. I also love all the studio ghibli movies I've seen.

Hannah was just asking me about the anime thread though because we've been checking out Rosario + vampire, which she loves and she was looking for suggestions of stuff that's similar.

I've got Princess Mononoke, probably my least favourite Ghibli movie.

Mononoke is one of my favourite Ghibli films, if not my favourite overall.

It was a joke, hence the smiley and the 'what was I doing?' after it.

And this is why I'm usually in ultra-serious mode on these forums.....

Mononoke is one of my favourite Ghibli films, if not my favourite overall.

It was a joke, hence the smiley and the 'what was I doing?' after it.

And this is why I'm usually in ultra-serious mode on these forums.....

I'm pretty certain Paul was joking too dude. :lol

Lighten up guy! :P

Guest Anime Otaku
Hannah was just asking me about the anime thread though because we've been checking out Rosario + vampire, which she loves and she was looking for suggestions of stuff that's similar.

Checked out a few episodes of this what is it she's specificly liked about it? Off the top of my head, I'd probably suggest.

Baka, test and summon the beasts

Ladies vs Butlers

Boku x Inu.

Guest Anime Otaku

She might like Baka test then, it doesn't have the supernatural angle but its a high school harem show the humour is similar. Ladies vs Butlers is a bit racier and don't bother with the short OVAs at all. Though really the high school harem rom com is very popular, there's a lot out there.

I'm thinking of getting either Serial Experiment Lain or Paranoia Agent.

Guest Beefhead

Thanks for the suggestions!

She might like Baka test then, it doesn't have the supernatural angle but its a high school harem show the humour is similar. Ladies vs Butlers is a bit racier and don't bother with the short OVAs at all. Though really the high school harem rom com is very popular, there's a lot out there.

I'm thinking of getting either Serial Experiment Lain or Paranoia Agent.

Heathen! :P

My girlfriend agrees with you. Seems shes rather fond of Cowboy Bebop. :lol