Martial Arts

WWE WrestleMania 30 Trip Planning

Guest FreeSpirit

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TWO Group picture is a good shout.

Tomorrow I'm at Evolve, Friday night got back to back shows ending with Kajui Big Battel at 11h55, HoF on saturday plus odyssey, DG:USA, ROH and axxess on sat and sun mornin, RAW on Mon night....damn, when am I gonna have time to hit up Pat O'Briens for some of those Hurricanes!

So what time outside the Stadium? Any one?

Guest Beefhead
Hannah says we'll be at centerfolds that work for you? :lol she says she wants to throw dollars at dem tittays

Guest Beefhead
We flew with a make a wish kid who was on his way to see John Cena and be his guest for wrestlemania and associated activities. That was cool.

Yeah, WWE senses that too, that's why the had the arena for the HOF induction release this

"WWE Hall Of Fame

Smoothie King Center

Saturday, April 5 at 8PM

Welcome to Wrestlemania 30 weekend and the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony!!!

Please show the proper respect to the WWE Superstars and Hall of Fame Inductees when they are on stage speaking. There will be no inappropriate behavior, cat calls or chants of any kind tolerated at all. Violation of this policy will result in immediate ejection from The Smoothie King Center without warning.

Thank you and enjoy the 2014 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and Wrestlemania 30."

Guest Beefhead
Walking down Bourbon last night and literally every 5 seconds there was either a "YES!" or "CM Punk!" chant breaking out.

This is gonna be crazy...

I feel like such a party pooper. I wanna do bourbon street and the French quarter but with Hannah's disabilities it's hard for us to do all that walking. My dumb ass didn't know we could have rented a wheelchair and now it's too late to book one.

We'll I'm back in Dallas waiting for a connection to New York.

I found Buarkisaurus passed out in New Orleans airport this morning he hit Bourbon Street until 3am then went straight to the airport I took a photo of him and left him for his friends to make sure he mad his flight to Chicago. Such a shame really as his gate was right next to mine and on my flight was none other than The Ultimate Warrior who had more than enough time for everyone who wanted a chat and picture. I got a few with the big fella which his lovely wife took for me. Unfortunately I look miserable as sin but I'll post them once I'm back in the UK.

But I just want to reiterate my point that both Mr and Mrs Hellwig are both lovely people.

I'm back home. This makes me sad.

What makes me happy I managed to keep hold of enough cash to go out and put the deposit down on my brand new Macbook Pro tomorrow, which also means I will have the capability to edit all my little videos and pictures from my trip into...something.

I even managed to get 2 "interviews" with fans (although as I said before, 98% of the people I asked were a*sholes), but due to New Orleans apparently having internet connections straight out of 2006 I couldn't upload any HD videos longer that 30-40 seconds (hence the brief daily updates).

If other folks want to submit any footage or pics from their trips for me to edit in (or perhaps even a little video of y'alls talking about your trips? Maybe?) That would be lovely. If it turns out well enough, I figured we could use that for Wrestling101 instead of me just writing up a diary article?

If not, I'll probably just try to use my pics and clips to supplement said article in some fashion?

Guest Beefhead
So with the news of Warrior dying I completely forgot to mention that I saw Adam Rose at the airport Tuesday as we were waiting for our flight. It was funny cause we saw him and we were staring at him, trying to place where we knew him. After he walked away we were like it was Adam rose! Sweet!

Guest Beefhead
Dude I was so disappointed in myself. I didn't sing his music or get a pic or anything. He had his hair pulled back and was pretty much drawing no attention to himself. Just a plain t shirt and jeans, and just walking with some guy talking. We knew it was someone immediately because we instantly looked at each with big eyes trying to figure it out.

Guest Beefhead
Pretty sure were going. It's a twelve hr drive, and it's only an hr from where we used to live so we have family and friends there.