Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE WrestleMania 30 Trip Planning

Guest FreeSpirit

Guest FreeSpirit

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/big-wwe-wrestlemania-30-logo.png

Date: Sunday April 6, 2014

A few members have talked about going to Louisiana next year for WrestleMania..so here's an official thread! Use this to discuss accommodation, flights, meetups etc

Edited by Kam

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock v Cena III Lets hope not!

I do fancy this, ive never visited the south before so its probably a great opportunity.

If Raw the following night is in New Orleans can we hazard a guess that Smackdown is likely to be in Atlanta, that's city Ive wanted to visit since 1996.

I'm definitely doing this, my Nan left me some money when she died last year and told me to enjoy it, so I'm using it to visit friends in New York, then make my way down to New Orleans for Mania.

So far I've priced up Virgin return flights from Heathrow to Newark, internal flights from Newark to New Orleans, and accommodation in Nawlins, and I've managed to get it down to £1100-£1200 per person. Saying the travel agents original quote for a swish hotel was £1800 I think I'm doing alright. It also means I get to stay in sweet old guest house just off Bourbon St, so I can do the touristy stuff too.

All I have to do now is wait until november to get my Mania ticket, then February to get my Raw ticket for the night after. :D

I'M GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA BABY!! :tban

Guest FandangosDancer
Rock v Cena III Lets hope not!

Fret not, as said in the Fast and Furious commercial with the Rock

"All roads lead to Fandango"

Rock/Fandango: Once In a Lifetime

Flights and hotel booked. Just need to wait for them to release tickets for Mania, Axxess & Raw now. :D

:tban :tban :tban

I need to get less hyped. There's no way I'm surviving the next 9 months with this level of epic hypeness in me! :lol

Guest FreeSpirit
If Raw the following night is in New Orleans can we hazard a guess that Smackdown is likely to be in Atlanta, that's city Ive wanted to visit since 1996.

New Orleans to Atlanta is 470 miles away, so I doubt SmackDown will be in Atlanta. I think it will more likely be in Lafayette or Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

I'm definitely doing this, my Nan left me some money when she died last year and told me to enjoy it, so I'm using it to visit friends in New York, then make my way down to New Orleans for Mania.

So far I've priced up Virgin return flights from Heathrow to Newark, internal flights from Newark to New Orleans, and accommodation in Nawlins, and I've managed to get it down to £1100-£1200 per person. Saying the travel agents original quote for a swish hotel was £1800 I think I'm doing alright. It also means I get to stay in sweet old guest house just off Bourbon St, so I can do the touristy stuff too.

All I have to do now is wait until november to get my Mania ticket, then February to get my Raw ticket for the night after. :D

I'M GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA BABY!! :tban

How long are you going to America for (including New York City)? That's a very good price also by the way.

Guest Edgehead

When I went to WM21 it cost me about £2500 altogether. Thats flights, accomodation, Mania/Raw tickets, car hire, spending money.

I'd love to go again but theres no way I could afford it these days

I'm in the "Inn at St Pauls" guest house, a couple of blocks off Bourbon St apparently. From what I've seen a lot of hotels in the area haven't released rooms yet, but I'm guessing that's because they're being held back for Mania travel package deals. Although judging by last year's prices for a ticket and 4 days accommodation, I've got a REALLY good deal.

I'm flying out to New York on 25th March, and I'll be flying back on 8th April, with me spending the 2nd-8th in New Orleans.

TWO Community Podcast LIVE from New Orleans, anyone? :P

i need to speak to work but plan is fly out 24th/25th to north carolina for a week, then fly to new orleans on the 1st and stay there until the 8th.

flights wise i FINALLY can check days after a long wait and got a rough price for them.

but its going to be awesome! all of us in the same state and same area! :)

It'll take me about 24+ hrs to drive straight through. Might stop for the night somewhere along the way (and that's the last they ever heard from Maxx), stay a few nights for Mania and Raw then drive back on Tuesday.

So gas(petrol), food, drinks, hotel room, tickets, merch. That should be no more than a few grand, if that.

Also, I've been talking to a special lady friend of mine(just friends) and she's probably gonna go with me. Dammit, disser, now you got me all excited!

Guest FreeSpirit

I'm definitely going, but will get my September "Night Of Champions/RAW/SmackDown" trip out of the way before I start planning and paying for this one.

Will most likely fly out to America on Friday 4th April for 2 weeks. Not really bothered about the Hall Of Fame or Axxess, but will definitely attend WrestleMania, RAW and travel on Tuesday morning to wherever SmackDown is that night.

Once WrestleMania Weekend is over, then I'll tour America for the next 9 days. Pretty much same as this year!

Guest Boyo

As usual, after banging on for fudging EONS that they're "definitely doing Coachella this year (April 2014)"... everyone has bailed. Even the LA based people, who will probably end up going at the last minute, "can't commit right now".

So my annual USA in April trip is free, and I've always wanted to "do a 'Mania", and I've always wanted to go to Nyawwwwwwwwwwlinz, plus i've never met any of you TWOsies, so I might tag along to this.

Won't book sh*t if I can't get a ticket though.

Cheers!

Guest Boyo

Ooh, but if BRM's there there'll be no one to patrol the primitive wilds of the Sports Forum.

Cheers!