Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE SummerSlam 2013 Discussion Thread - August 18, 2013 from Los Angeles, CA (#26)

TPIB

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman
If a prophet was someone who predicted that something WOULDN'T happen shortly before it does, in fact, happen, sure.

Guest Ciaran The King

I too would love to see Bryan/Orton at WM but you just know that Cena fits in somewhere

Can't beat Bryan's knee to Cena's head

Edited by Ciaran The King

Without looking it up is it safe to assume that Bryan is the first wrestler to have matches at both WrestleMania and SummerSlam that went under 20 seconds?

That's before you even think that they were both world title matches as well.

Without looking it up i will say you are correct. Ok now I will look it up and get back to you.

Edit yeah he is the first to hold the dubious record of matches under 20 seconds at WM and SS. However DB is not the record holder for shortest title match at WM. That honour at 11 seconds goes to Kane v Chavo ECW world title.

Edited by The Icon

Guest Fatherof10minis
Without looking it up i will say you are correct. Ok now I will look it up and get back to you.

Edit yeah he is the first to hold the dubious record of matches under 20 seconds at WM and SS. However DB is not the record holder for shortest title match at WM. That honour at 11 seconds goes to Kane v Chavo ECW world title.

Gonna have to go and stopwatch this. Wasn't Warrior/Honkytonk close to that from 1988?