Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Night of Champions 2013 Discussion Thread - Sept. 15, 2013 from Detroit, MI (#6)

TPIB

The sixth annual WWE Night of Champions will come to you, live on pay-per-view, on September 15 from the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, MI.

The official theme song for this year's Night of Champions is "Night of Gold" by CFO$.

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/posters/wwe-night-of-champions-2013-poster.jpg

Confirmed Matches/Events

WWE Championship:

Randy Orton © vs. Daniel Bryan

2-on-1 Handicap Elimination Match:

CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel & Paul Heyman

World Heavyweight Championship:

Alberto Del Rio © vs. Rob Van Dam

United States Championship:

Dean Ambrose © vs. Dolph Ziggler

WWE Tag Team Championship:

Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns © vs. Winners of the Tag Team Turmoil Match

Divas Championship: Fatal 4-Way:

AJ Lee © vs. Naomi vs. Natalya vs. Brie Bella

#1 Contenders Tag Team Turmoil Match: Kickoff Exclusive:

The Prime Time Players vs. 3MB vs. Tons of Funk vs. The Real Americans vs. Jimmy & Jey Uso

Edited by Kam

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since every title must be defended let's play predict the challenges.

WWE title obviously Bryan v Orton

World title I think they are going to do Ziggler v ADR again

Who will Curtis face I have no idea. What would I like to see Heymans old guy RVD v Heymans new guy.

Ambrose won't face RVD as that seemed to be a one shot. So who will he face? I think maybe Christian.

Meanwhile the rest of the shield will face Shenry (show Henry ) for the tag titles.

AJ will fight nattie.

Since every title must be defended let's play predict the challenges.

WWE title obviously Bryan v Orton

World title I think they are going to do Ziggler v ADR again

Who will Curtis face I have no idea. What would I like to see Heymans old guy RVD v Heymans new guy.

Ambrose won't face RVD as that seemed to be a one shot. So who will he face? I think maybe Christian.

Meanwhile the rest of the shield will face Shenry (show Henry ) for the tag titles.

AJ will fight nattie.

I prefer "Marko". :lol

Fair enough.

I would have personally liked to have seen Ziggler against ADR, but maybe they are going to have Ziggler playing a part in bringing down the new corporation after the 3 on 1 on Raw.

Another q is what does CM Punk do at this ppv? I don't think he will fight Curtis. No offence to Him but it would be a step down from Taker, Brock and the main eventers Punk has faced as of late. Edited by The Icon

Axel fits in with the "Heyman Hunt" storyline though. Sure it seems like a step down for Punk, but I think he could drag Axel to a good match so really it's a step up for Curtis.

I think Punk's gonna be killing time for the near future until they start to put the "good guy" team together to start fighting back against the new Corporation. Same for Dolph too really.

Personally I'd like to see Vince either sanction ADR as another "Corporate" champion, or a Vince approved Sandow cash in, just so the McMahons are putting their own champions in place to hold all the titles.

Personally I'd like to see Vince either sanction ADR as another "Corporate" champion, or a Vince approved Sandow cash in, just so the McMahons are putting their own champions in place to hold all the titles.

oh i fully expect this. I think they will do the we have all the champions bit.

From PWinsider.

Randy Orton will defend the WWE Championship against Daniel Bryan in the main event of the Night of Champions pay-per-view. The event takes place on September 15 in Detroit, Michigan at Joe Louis Arena.