Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Night of Champions 2013 Discussion Thread - Sept. 15, 2013 from Detroit, MI (#6)

TPIB

No to someone else, Heyman/Punk doesn't need the IC Title in the feud at all. Axel is in the mix because he's Heyman's client. Punk is way over the IC Title.

I mean bad luck to the IC Title but what's the IC Title anyway?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yodahew
Trips held it when he was in the 2 man power trip. It elevates the belt and makes it worth while again if punk holds it for 3 months or so. I think it would make sense.

Guest Yodahew
As far as i can tell the title is not on the line atm. Surely they have to add it monday or next monday? Also if he holds it for a long time i think it will beat HTMs record. 3 months would do it for me or maybe til EC

Guest John Hancock
I approve of Punk as Intercontinental Champion. If anyone can restore prestige to the title, it's him, he's the exact right sort of guy for it.

Guest Yodahew
Wwe are setting up every other title to be defended at NoC they have to include the IC title. If they dont wats the point of the gimmick ppv? There are comments on every site about it so the wwe spies must realise so forgetting isnt a option. There has to be a gameplan.....

Guest Yodahew
And i do t think punk will lose i think he will have a 3-4 month IC reign to try and lift its prestige. Maybe switch it with axel a couple of times in that reign? Elevates the belt and axel at the same time.