Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Night of Champions 2013 Discussion Thread - Sept. 15, 2013 from Detroit, MI (#6)

TPIB

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't screw Punk. Ciaran's just butthurt that they followed through on a stipulation because he can't hop off Punk's dick long enough to see what really happened. Stipulation was if The Shield interfered, Punk would forfeit the belt. The match had Shield interference, which was hidden under the cover of the lights going out, HOWEVER due to flashbulbs, we actually SAW Shield interfering (Plus, WWE had photos of Shield interfering). Vince came out, was about to follow through until Rock said "lolno, I don't want to win the belt like that. I need to pin this dude clean". Vince said okay and Rock went over clean.

That's not a screwjob. You're like Dean trying to explain what a dusty finish is. Punk was heel, Vince was face. Vince was sick of Punk's sh*t with Shield interfering, so the stip was laid down. If Vince himself paid the Shield to interfere, then yeah your argument would hold water. But it doesn't because Vince had nothing to do with it. It's was Heyman. I'm HHH. Consider your argument buried.

*throws down shovel*

first post for me here! so is the axel/heyman vs punk match for the title at NOC? it doesnt say anywhere?

Welcome along buddy!

I wouldn't have thought it was for the strap? Unless that's something they throw into the build in the next 2 weeks? I don't think it needs the IC belt involved, as it's just an extension of the Punk/Heyman feud, rather than Axel's own feud.

Guest Yodahew
Welcome along buddy!

I wouldn't have thought it was for the strap? Unless that's something they throw into the build in the next 2 weeks? I don't think it needs the IC belt involved, as it's just an extension of the Punk/Heyman feud, rather than Axel's own feud.

thanks DSR glad to be here! So does that mean axel will fight twice? *** the strap has to be defended? They want to bring prestige back to the IC title so putting it on punk via the fued would make sense?

Guest Yodahew
i agree matt but the card at the start of the thread doesnt mention the IC being on the line and it hasnt been mentioned elsewhere. so heyman to have to defend the title against punk after axel is eliminated?

Guest Fatherof10minis
What could happen is its gonna be a handicap match and it will be announced that if punk pins heyman or axel he gets the ic strap. They can build on that for 2 weeks and depending on the Ppv result continue after that.

Guest Yodahew
What could happen is its gonna be a handicap match and it will be announced that if punk pins heyman or axel he gets the ic strap. They can build on that for 2 weeks and depending on the Ppv result continue after that.

It is a elimination handicap match so punk will have to pin/submit axel and heyman to win the strap. so in theory punk could eliminate axel and then pin heyman for IC title. Or is a new heyman guy going to interfere?

PS im kinda glad my first post has caused a lot of confusion! :lol