Game Of Thrones - Season 3 ***Warning SPOILERS***

dsrchris

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So, anyone heard the new version of the theme for Season 3? They've made it even more epic (as if that was even possible?!).

In other fabulous news, Anamanaguchi are all over it, and have already remade their "Game of F*ckin' Thrones" singalong video with the new music:

**NSFW**

[video=youtube;fG2jVZa_-AU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG2jVZa_-AU&list=UUtdPSQIDsZyhq3L7kITrKoA&index=1

Seriously, go back and listen to the theme from last season, this one has at least 34% more epicosity.

HYPED!!

EDIT: Just found it's not real and it's another cover. An epic one, but a cover nontheless. Boo.

Oh well, that distracted me for at least another half an hour. That 30 minutes closer to THRONES...YEAH...GAME OF THRONES...YEAH...GAME OF THRONES!!!

http://i.imgur.com/OKp2k39.jpg

It's here. Today is the day.

If you can't wait and need your Thronz fix now then check this out. It's the Game of Thrones - Emmy Panel from this year and it is HILARIOUSLY awesome. It includes some of our favorite characters as well as the creators of the show and George RR Martin himself.

It's well over an hour, but if you have the time, I highly recommend checking this out.

[video=youtube;mkzodgRaze8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkzodgRaze8

Dat Lena Headey and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau! :info41:

Guest dpddave

The third book was f*cking epic! My favourite by far, although I haven't finished the fifth yet. So excited for this.

What is dead may never die!

Good first episode, I thought.

Sets up the premise for the rest of the season nicely, and left me wanting more from next week.

And that's wanting more in a good way, not the snidey way the Walking Dead copped out on their season finale

Guest Jimmy Redman

Come on fellas, assemble! How are we not talking about this?

I shall write another line of text here to avoid Activity Stream Spoilering.

I mean, first of all, Holy sh*t at Tywin annihilating the everloving F*CK out of Tyrion. Christ on a stick was that a beatdown.

One episode in and I am already so down with Margaery. My friends warned me about this. Also, CERSEI. The dinnertable scene was killer, had me rolling. Cersei is going to get more and more hilarious by the week I think.

BRONN.

Davos lives! His conversation with the black dude was awesome. Stannis is motherf*cking cold as ice. (Also has he had hair plugs? I swear he was much balder last time.) Cannot wait until the ranga bitch dies in what I can only hope is an excruciatingly painful way. What a f*ck she is.

SER BARRISTAN! I had the scene where he told the Lannisters to go f*ck themselves in S1 fresh in my mind so I was marking out bro for Barristan. Also, DANY. And another hilarious conversation with the nipple-slicing cyborg slave owner.

"Tell this dumb bitch of a wh*re to suck my c*ck."

"The master would like to wish you a very pleasant day Your Grace."

I know zombies and everything, but f*ck the Wall is boring as hell.

Disappointed in the lack of Varys and Brienne/Jamie, but they got through a hell of a lot in one hour and set the table for basically everything.

Come on fellas, assemble! How are we not talking about this?

I shall write another line of text here to avoid Activity Stream Spoilering.

I mean, first of all, Holy sh*t at Tywin annihilating the everloving F*CK out of Tyrion. Christ on a stick was that a beatdown.

Holy shit this! I had to go back and watch this a second time it was so epically badass! Tywin is such a bastard but goddamn I love me some Lannisters like no other!

SER BARRISTAN! I had the scene where he told the Lannisters to go f*ck themselves in S1 fresh in my mind so I was marking out bro for Barristan. Also, DANY. And another hilarious conversation with the nipple-slicing cyborg slave owner.

"Tell this dumb bitch of a wh*re to suck my c*ck."

"The master would like to wish you a very pleasant day Your Grace."

I was praying Ser Jorah knew that dick's language and was just waiting for him to say something really bad about Daenerys before speaking up. Also HOLY SHIT AT SER BARRISTAN! I loved the way he bowed and begged forgiveness. Gave me goosebumps. So glad he's back.

Disappointed in the lack of Varys and Brienne/Jamie

Me too! Where's my Jamie at goddammit?

Can't wait til next week.