Fan Clubs (beta)

Game Of Thrones - Season 3 ***Warning SPOILERS***

dsrchris

Guest dpddave

They really rushed Danys passage across the sea. Her and one of her handmaids had a great lesbian scene in the book on the way across :eek

Barristan had a companion with him called Strong Belwas as well who was awesome but he seems to have been left out altogether which is a shame.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jamster26
So I managed to catch up with the first two season of this just in time for the third season to kick in, and it was really great. I just really can't wait until Daenerys people cross the sea and the battle for the throne will commence.

Guest Ciaran The King
I just really can't wait until Daenerys people cross the sea and the battle for the throne will commence.

Oh man, I've never wanted to spoil a thread so bad my entire life.

Go on

Read the books 'cause I ain't sayin' another damn thing about it. I'm allergic to murder. Especially when said murder is administered via giant Tongan penis.

If you really want to know PM me. But if I find you've posted any type of spoiler regarding that private conversation I promise the rest of your time spent in the Entertainment Forum will be VERY uncomfortable.

edit: Also what Jimmy said.

Is it worth having a thread that runs at book pace for those of you who've read it all so far? I'm with Jimmy, ANYONE spoils GoT for me and I'll annihilate them. Even if it costs me a really expensive plane ticket. :lol

I don't think so. I have a feeling everyone would be tempted to peek into the book thread and then stab their eyes out with what they've seen in there. The less said about the books the better.

Still, that said, if anyone is curious my PM box is open to anyone that has questions they don't feel comfortable asking here, BUT I FREAKING WARN YOU NOW! It's much better just to find out on your own. This will be the very last I speak on this because I'm suddenly terrified for my life.

Guest Ciaran The King
Yeah, man. That scorpion thing freaked me the hell out.

Did it seem quite modern to you, the scorpion thing?

What do you mean by modern? Like a robot or clockwork kinda thing?

Haven't watched to new episode yet, after Mania I had nothing left in the gas tank. I'll be watching it sometime today for sure as soon as my 'Mania hangover' is gone. :lol

Guest Ciaran The King
What do you mean by modern? Like a robot or clockwork kinda thing?

Not really sure but it seemed not to belong, something mechanical at least