Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

CM Punk has gone home?

Guest Jimmy Redman

Punk will come back eventually
That's hardly going out on a limb, is it? "Eventually" basically means that until Punk is actually dead, your prediction still stands.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Punk may have his pride and he may be stubborn when it comes to getting what he wants, but at the end of the day, he is just like any other wrestler in the sense that the money will dry up eventually. It may be a year or it may be 10 years, but Punk will need a paycheck at some point and there is no place that will give him a better paycheck than WWE.

I don't know about that, he's been pretty frugal. In lots of his interviews he's always stated that the whole idea is to save enough money to make sure he only has to do what he wants to do. I'm pretty sure that money isn't an issue for Punk, and it's never likely to be. I think his last contract set him up for life if he's smart with his money.

Guest Ciaran The King
Whether or not you want Punk to return do we all believe he's done enough within the walls of WWE to be remembered as a great?

Guest Magic
At least AJ is still working though, Punk is a kept man! Sit on your couch all day watching sports while his wife goes to work, he's got it made!

CM Punk sends AJ every few months back to the WWE to give him a full report on the Divas roster. Paige, he's comin' fo you wigga.

Guest Matt Black
We all know he is ready to turn the Paige

I have to admit that, for a wrestler, Punk has a fine taste in women.

I have to admit that, for a wrestler, Punk has a fine taste in women.

To be fair, the ladies can't resist the anaconda vice.

But he is no Billy Kidman, that boy punched above his weight for years.

Guest John Hancock
CM Punk's non-wrestling life seems infinitely more enjoyable than anyone else's wrestling life. Motherf*cking Body Count reunion.

Punk actually looks great there. Like, healthy and well rested. The bags under his eyes have gone and he actually looks happy.

Man, quitting was probably the best thing to happen to him in recent years.

Guest Matt Black
Punk actually looks great there. Like, healthy and well rested. The bags under his eyes have gone and he actually looks happy.

Man, quitting was probably the best thing to happen to him in recent years.

Also, he seems to be well into the process of turning into Joseph Gordon Levitt in "Looper"...