Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - March 3, 2014 from Chicago, IL (#1084)

TPIB

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Drake
****ING HELL YEAH! The Chicago crowd went ABSOLUTELY crazy for the Shield! LOVED how that segment ended with Rollins and Reigns in the turnbuckles and the crowd going apeshit. God I love these mofos.

Guest Jimmy Redman
You don't think so? Just look at it this way, Punk's idea for the main event of Mania is top heel vs top face. Right now, top face is Daniel Bryan. And with HHH shafting Bryan at every corner, wouldn't HHH be considered top heel? Just sayin'.

I'm not calling him CM Christ or whatever, it's just how I see it.

No, I don't think so.

Punk didn't walk out on the company because he was unhappy with Daniel Bryan's spot on the card. Think about how ridiculous that sounds.

Punk walked out for Punk. I'm not even saying he was right or wrong for doing so, but the idea that he did it for some altruistic, "I want Bryan to get his due" fantasy reason, come on.

Guest dpddave

That should of went on for another 40 minutes!

They've done a good job so far at keeping the crowd hate to a minimum but they're quickly running out of guys that Chicago will give a s*it about.

Edited by dpddave

No, I don't think so.

Punk didn't walk out on the company because he was unhappy with Daniel Bryan's spot on the card. Think about how ridiculous that sounds.

Punk walked out for Punk. I'm not even saying he was right or wrong for doing so, but the idea that he did it for some altruistic, "I want Bryan to get his due" fantasy reason, come on.

I'm not saying it was entirely the Bryan idea, it's obvious that Punk was unhappy for a long time. I just feel that part of it was that Punk was frustrated that he was probably going to face HHH at Mania, when Bryan Vs HHH was the smarter thing and we know how stubborn the creative team can be.

Guest Jimmy Redman
I'm not saying it was entirely the Bryan idea, it's obvious that Punk was unhappy for a long time. I just feel that part of it was that Punk was frustrated that he was probably going to face HHH at Mania, when Bryan Vs HHH was the smarter thing and we know how stubborn the creative team can be.

I think if Punk was pissed about working Hunter, it's because he wasn't in the main event and knew how bad an idea working with Hunter is. For himself I mean.

I think if Punk was pissed about working Hunter, it's because he wasn't in the main event and knew how bad an idea working with Hunter is. For himself I mean.

I don't think Punk working with Hunter would have been an entirely terrible thing. The last time they worked, while Punk lost he looked quite strong in defeat. It was a pretty good match, and it took like 3 Pedigrees to put him down. I just think that Punk/Hunter seems terrible in comparison to Bryan/HHH, considering the Bryan/HHH thing really needs closure, and what better way to do that than at Mania?

Guest Jimmy Redman

Punk jobbed to the COO Hunter when he was at his absolute hottest.

I'm not saying Hunter-Bryan isn't a better idea, I'm saying Punk didn't walk out on his job just to facilitate it. It's just lucky that things turned out that way.

Punk jobbed to the COO Hunter when he was at his absolute hottest.

I'm not saying Hunter-Bryan isn't a better idea, I'm saying Punk didn't walk out on his job just to facilitate it. It's just lucky that things turned out that way.

Yeah, it's true. It still is really baffling, but from what I remember (and I could be remembering this wrong), it was because they were trying to build Miz & R-Truth as dissenters, or whatever they failed to do with them. So, Punk got screwed and still had to take 3 Pedigrees to lose. I dunno.

Guest Jimmy Redman

The bullshit doesn't matter. There's bullshit in every big match. Punk shouldn't have been losing to the GM.

Whatever, it's not the end of the world, but feuding with Hunter is just never, ever a good thing.

The bullshit doesn't matter. There's bullshit in every big match. Punk shouldn't have been losing to the GM.

Whatever, it's not the end of the world, but feuding with Hunter is just never, ever a good thing.

Sure. In the long run though, Punk still had a relatively strong run, loss or no. I dunno if it would have been any stronger had HHH laid down that night.

Guest Jimmy Redman

The 5 minute girls match killed the crowd less than Sheamus/Christian.

Dave/Bryan isn't the main event. Hmm.

Guest FreeSpirit

RAW is on overtime tonight :xyx

Oh and Belty, Hogan is on RAW LIVE from Memphis next week with a huge WrestleMania announcement if you didn't watch tonight's show.