Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - March 3, 2014 from Chicago, IL (#1084)

TPIB

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read this' date=' not convinced[/quote']

Why is this Ciaran? You've been championing the "I think its a work" cause for many weeks now. Now when Dave Meltzer of all people says he's going to be back on Raw you're not convinced.

I'm pretty certain he'll be back tomorrow now that Meltzer has mentioned it. The WWE know that the Orton/Batista match won't work and they probably gave Punk the call and said "Hey help us out and there is your main event".

Or he is down to pushing Daniel Bryan to have a part in the Title match and call out Triple H for hindering Bryan's path. Which won't happen because the HHH match was one of the reason's he pissed off in the first place.

Guest The Beltster
I doubt it, the Rock wasn't on every RAW I don't think before the lead up to Mania when he was hosting.

I wont be watching then..damn was hoping to see Hogan in Chicago he's huge over there.

But then The Rock was off doing other promotional work. Does Hogan have anything else on right now? I can't seem to find anything, so he could well turn up at more Raws than Rock managed?

Hell, like Belty said, they know Hogan is usually (I'm covering my bases just in case) over in Chicago so they may well wheel him out for an appearance?

What exactly is there to Hogan to do though.

The Rock was at least partially in a feud in the lead up to Cena and Miz. Hogan is there to shill the heck out of the network which he even managed to **** up last week. Plus having Hogan on TV just takes away from his appearance in New Orleans.

Hogan will probably make 1 more appearance before Mania which i suspect will be the show in New York in a few weeks, anything more than that is Hogan overkill.

Guest The Beltster
Hogan in Chicago and Hogan in NY is good. Meltzer was saying WWE planned to have Hogan and Taker in Chicago if Punk wasnt going to be there to appease the crowd, seems like Punk is coming back though. Gay.

Guest Ciaran The King
Even if Punk returns a few Hogan appearances would go down a treat, even if Hogan teased a fight with someone

33 comments (including this one) before RAW has even aired is pretty impressive seeing how some weeks the threads don't even come close to that amount. Edited by DC

Guest Ciaran The King
Maybe he will return and cut a scathing promo about what he said 2011 has all come true and even when left not holy changed

Guest FreeSpirit
Loving that RAW is effectively a 4 hour show now each week with the pre-show and backstage pass on the WWE Network. I'm so bloody excited for the show tonight, would've loved being there tonight and in Brooklyn in 3 weeks time.

I can't imagine too many things worse than Cena trying to be one of the Wyatts. He's no were near intense enough to pull it off. Cena's problem has always been that he looks soppy; his face, his attire, his move set, his promos, his "I'm being sewius guys!" look, it's all very childish and very silly, and it has a place where it works, sometimes, like when he's getting bullied by Lesnar, and you feel sympathy for Cena because you can imagine that he's probably a little bit retarded. But no one wants to see that ridiculous LEGO man trying to be scary or brooding or unhinged, it would be cringe-worthy.

This 100% I dont know anyone can take Cena serious with his silly armbands, his always changing accent, and general lack of coolness.

Guest The Beltster

With all this talk of Punk coming back, and all the people standing up for him online I have to wonder (and ask), why isn't anybody talking about how much of an unprofessional politician he's being?

Hmmmm....