Fan Clubs (beta)

Music Club X: Miami Vice

Oh Boyo, you do make me laugh. Did it take you long to try and come up with a concept so you could vote my tracks as low as possible or did it just kind of make it's way through all the other voices?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
We should put bans on people who don't complete this season joining the next

As one of the people who would be banned by that rule, I think it's a good rule. Part of joining the music club is the possibility of realising you don't have the time to do it, but, once you've realised that, you shouldn't be allowed to play anymore.

Omegamaid... so made. Cheers, Boyo XD

Killing Joke - Love Like Blood

I like Killing Joke's stuff from the 90's better but this is good. I liked the driving rhythm guitar paired with the alt. style lyrics. Short on samples and more elements of Industrial flavor but that comes later. Overall this is a pretty good song. 7/10

The Police - Don't Stand So Close to Me

I'm not a huge fan of The Police. I f*cking hate pigs.

This song and most of there stuff is good, it's just never my choice when it comes to listening music. I know this song so well in fact, that I don't even really need to listen to it, but in the spirit of the club I'm doing it anyway. I'm sorry but if you can't see yourself driving a convertible in the 80's and not blasting this song through your sweet sound system then there's something wrong with you. Another solid pick. 7/10

Guest Boyo
Oh Boyo, you do make me laugh. Did it take you long to try and come up with a concept so you could vote my tracks as low as possible or did it just kind of make it's way through all the other voices?

No I came up with my "concept" when I posted my two videos you reptile.

Cheers!

I guess so, which doesn't mean Hancock and Laffy have to feel rushed to review and pick. I'll have the next club up in a week or two.