Fan Clubs (beta)

DC vs Marvel? Do you have a preference?

Guest The Beltster

I think as long as you've got Iron Man and Captain America, you can do Civil War. Most of the other characters in the story can be swapped out with other people.
Since the recent Spider-Man movie didn't do anywhere near as expected / hoped, the rumours of Sony and Marvel / Disney working together to have Spider-Man take part in the Civil War arc have picked up again, but it seems that there have been actual talks this time.

I thought all 3 Iron Man movies were wicked, especially the 3rd which seems to get slated.
I really liked it too and thought Ben Kingsley as The Mandarin was fantastic (both as his portrayal of The Mandarin and as Trevor Slattery).

And if you haven't seen it already, you should really check out the Hail to the King one-shot.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yodahew

Trevor was the highlight of the film for me. The shout out to croydon was awesome. Mainly due to that i saw it in croydon lol.

I felt it was a way to close the iron man films but now they are doing (maybe) IM4 so who knows. 2 was the weakest in the trilogy but are we all forgetting the incredible hulk? Def the weakest film of the MCU so far.

They just cant seem to do a good hulk film.

Edited by Yodahew