Fan Clubs (beta)

What are you playing?

King

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jamster26
Well after all the praise the new dragon age game has received, and me seemingly living under a Rock as I have never even heard of the DA games, I picked up the very first Dragon Age (Origins) on the PS store for a respectable £3.00. Good so far, I can see there being a hell of a lot of replay value in this.

Guest pheadley
well the missus and the kids are away for the day and because im missing them so much i decided to stick on resident evil 6 and down a few beers.

Guest Jamster26

Finished Murdered: Soul Suspects yesterday.

Not typically a huge fan of detective / mystery games but this one was quite good, decent story behind it.

Only found out a few days ago that you get a free table for Zen Pinball 2 on Xbox, so I gave that a download. It's really cool, but then I'm a sucker for pinball anyways. At the moment I've managed to rack up a high score of over 161,000,000. To put that in context, my nearest Xbox buddy would be Gringo, who's high score for that table is around the 25,000,000 - 30,000,000 mark.

I'm super tempted to buy more tables for it because there's been a distinct lack of decent pinball tables in the bars and arcades I've visited over the last couple of years. Plus I need at least 1 more table if I'm gonna beat Gringo's master score! :lol

New thread for 2015 guys :xyx
Do you think it'd be worth pinning this one to the board instead of leaving the old (and closed) one pinned? ;)

I'm currently playing AC: Unity and finding it enjoyable, which surprised me after the negative press the game had.

Only found out a few days ago that you get a free table for Zen Pinball 2 on Xbox, so I gave that a download. It's really cool, but then I'm a sucker for pinball anyways. At the moment I've managed to rack up a high score of over 161,000,000. To put that in context, my nearest Xbox buddy would be Gringo, who's high score for that table is around the 25,000,000 - 30,000,000 mark.

I'm super tempted to buy more tables for it because there's been a distinct lack of decent pinball tables in the bars and arcades I've visited over the last couple of years. Plus I need at least 1 more table if I'm gonna beat Gringo's master score! :lol

Bring it, get the Star Wars Masters of the Force pack, South Park pack, Walking Dead and Guardians of the Galaxy tables and the Fear Itself pack and see what you've got. The Walking Dead table is hard but the Guardians table starts with multi ball and is a lot of fun as well.

Remember though, whilst you may beat my Master or Wizard score you will never... and the Gringo means ever.... defeat my Gamerscore. (Total that is, not on this one game, that might well happen).

Completed The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season on the X-Box One today, getting a rather easy 1000 out of 1000 Gamerscore on it in the process.

Seen as Chris has been busy destroying my high scores, I decided instead to relearn how to play Killer Instinct having never really played it since downloading the free shell of the game when I got my X-Box One. Having a lot of fun but I'm wondering if they rotate the free playable character as I am getting as far as I can get really with Saberwolf at the moment.