Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

UFC 183: Silva vs. Diaz

Guest John Hancock

Guest John Hancock

http://www.purecanadiangaming.com/media/9168128/UFC-183_455x250_Featured-Entertainment-Banner_ALL.jpg

January 31st

MGM Grand Garden Arena

Las Vegas, Nevada

Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz

Tyron Woodley vs. Kelvin Gastelum

Meisha Tate vs. Sara McMann

Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta

Thales Leites vs. Tim Boetsch

-

Thiago Santos vs. Andy Enz

Jordan Mein vs. Thiago Alves

Richardson Moreira vs. Ildemar Alcantara

Diego Brandao vs. Jimy Hettes

Rafael Natal vs. Tom Watson

-

Ian McCall vs. John Lineker

Ed Herman vs. Derek Brunson

[video=youtube;ywWxEfKGqjg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywWxEfKGqjg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster

He's very exciting for back. He comes for working. He hespect the Nick. Is normal.

Roll on UFC 183, I cant wait. So many big shows, its like the old days!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest John Hancock

According to Diaz's manager, UFC are a bunch of fibbers, and they know "exactly where he is". Hmm.

EDIT: The UFC's official Twitter account has confirmed that Nick won't be at the open workouts this evening. Silva will be.

Edited by John Hancock

Guest John Hancock

According to the UFC, they booked a dinner to be filmed for Embedded, but no one in Diaz's team showed up, then they booked him a flight, which he didn't check in for, then they booked him a second flight, which is did check on for, but didn't actually get on once in the airport (his bags made it to Vegas, he didn't, in Dana's words).

I really don't think this is a work, it's just Nick Diaz being Nick Diaz. He'll be hear tomorrow and not understand what the big deal was.

EDIT: Diaz is in Vegas, all is well.

Edited by John Hancock

Guest The Beltster

Crap card and 1st round aside when Diaz was being awesome, the main event was a boring fight. Anderson looked nervous to do what he always used to do, he was back peddling alot, theres no way this Anderson could beat Weidman in my opinion. He's the GOAT, maybe he should go out on a win against a big name in Diaz and retire.

He has nothing left to prove to anybody, I dont have any interest in seeing him fight Weidman again. The only fight I'd have any interest in is him vs GSP and thats not happening. Listen to your kids Anderson, hang them up.

Nick Diaz thinks he won every round.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

F*ck off.

Guest John Hancock
Anderson looked scared, homie. Looks like Weidman did to Silva what Serra did to GSP. The Long Island Legend Killer's will take your confidence like it's nothing.

Guest The Beltster
It sucks Weidman had to be the guy to beat Anderson because Weidman isn't really that good. I thought Machida beat him.

Guest John Hancock
The only reason I like Weidman being the one is because he's Matt Serra's prodigy, and I like the angle that Serra is somehow this expert giant killer who knows how to beat all the cocky pound-for-pound bests.

Guest The Beltster
Well hopefully he finds somebody to go after Jon Jones because I'm tired of his fakery. Rumble Johnson is going to blast his head into next year.

This issue has become so farcical in MMA that it's almost a running joke but I really dislike any fighter that uses PEDs. Using steroids should be result in a lifetime ban, though I look forward to all the excuses for Silva. What's interesting about this case is that the Nevada commission knew about this a long time ago yet let the fight carry on, so if I was Diaz, I'd sue them for putting my life at risk. It's absolute nonsense.