Fan Clubs (beta)

Game of Thrones - Season 5! *may contain spoilers*

Maxximus

Okay, so here we are, five years in. Game of Thrones will be returning to HBO and our hearts and minds on Sunday April 12th, 2015!

Let's sum up. Nope... there's only one thing you need to know about Game of Thrones and that's your favorite character can die at anytime so it's best just to come to terms with that now. Never verbally state who your favorites are because that psychopath George RR Martin could be listening and there's nothing he loves more than making us cry. He's the true villain in all of this yet we praise him for his world building and character development. Yeah developed right to the grave.

Anyway, enough of the ranting, here's what we have so far...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUVuNIMRjb

Yep, that's it as far as official trailers and they're kinda crappy. The forth one was released just yesterday but word is that we'll be getting a full length official trailer any day now. Time to jump on the hype train before it leaves the station.

As usual, feel free to discuss anything you like, but keep it spoiler free for this season. I'm pretty sure it's okay to discuss anything prior to season 5 without tags. If you're not caught up with Thrones, stay out of this thread until you are. It says right there in the title that there can be possible spoilers so you only have yourself to blame. You've been warned. Now LET'S GET HYPE!

Edited by Kam

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just a heads up guys, the first 4 episodes have leaked on every torrent site in perfect quality.

Yep, I've just grabbed them and everything seems completely legit. Well, as legit as these kind of things get anyways. :lol:

I'm resisting them. I have *some* willpower :p

I'm going to wait, hopefully we won't get spoiled! Although I did see a headline on the front of one on the TV mags saying:

Someone will get killed off that isn't dead in the books

(Doesn't actually name any character if you want to see it)

That could tie in with what @DC said.