Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE SummerSlam 2015 Discussion Thread - August 23, 2015 from Brooklyn, NY (#28)

TPIB

The 28th annual WWE SummerSlam will come to you, live on the WWE Network and select pay-per-view providers, on August 23 at a special start time of 7/6c from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.

The official theme song for WWE SummerSlam is "Cool for the Summer" by Demi Lovato, which is off of her upcoming album and it is available now on iTunes.

wwe-summerslam-2015-poster.png

Confirmed Matches/Events

Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker

WWE World Heavyweight Championship & United States Championship:

Seth Rollins © vs. John Cena ©

Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper

Stephen Amell & Neville vs. Stardust & King Barrett

Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens

Divas Three-Team Elimination Tag Match:

Team PCB vs. Team B.A.D. vs. Team Bella

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev

Intercontinental Championship: Triple Threat:

Ryback © vs. The Miz vs. Big Show

WWE Tag Team Championship: Fatal 4-Way Tag Match:

The Prime Time Players © vs. The New Day vs. The Lucha Dragons vs. Los Matadores

Jon Stewart to Serve as the Host of SummerSlam

Edited by Kam

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pheadley
http://www.wwe.com/f/widget/network_landing//summerslam-full-width-offer-no-sponsor/WWE_Net_SUBWAY_FINAL2.jpg

the offical poster, sting should be added soon.

Looks good. I'll update the thread.

Does it bother anyone else that WWE is still using The Undertaker from around 2005/2006 for posters and match previews? Even on that poster; Undertaker hasn't looked like that for at least five years.

That Undertaker picture still bothers me....Also, I'm uncomfortable with where Bray Wyatt's hand is :eek:

WWE has announced that this year's SummerSlam will be a four-hour event and will start an hour earlier as a result.

Guest HH-Evolution
the offical poster, sting should be added soon.

Rumor has it Stings participation been canned from Summerslam as per request of one Vince McMahon.

Just rumours, I read he was originally supposed to get involved with Roman Reigns/Bray Wyatt/Luke Harper but that seems to have been canned.

Guest HH-Evolution
Either way, they really need to learn to commit to ideas...well, at least Vince needs to re-learn it! xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Edgehead
Cena hasn't been champ since last years Summerslam. Just out of curiosity has he ever gone a whole year without holding it??

If Cena wins is this the one where he overtakes Ric as a seventeen time championship holder or does he tie. I know he is close but cant find if it is this one or the next one he beats Flairs record.

Guest Jayfunk
I think the booking of Rollins as the champion has been hit and miss, the cash in was great but everything else he has looked weak, last month he was completely forgotten when Taker and Brock kicked off