Fan Clubs | beta

"This is so bad that it's good!"

Guest Luna

I'm sure you've had that kind of thought at least once. Sometimes you come across a story so absurd that it's actually wildly entertaining, even if you have to stop thinking while watching. What are your favorites?

I've seen a few films that were awful, but The Room is one of the best worst. The Room is legendary! It's so awkward and ridiculous that it's funny. A movie that got panned by critics that I genuinely adore is White Chicks. Terry Crews stole the show in that one.

I've seen a few films that were awful, but The Room is one of the best worst. The Room is legendary! It's so awkward and ridiculous that it's funny. A movie that got panned by critics that I genuinely adore is White Chicks. Terry Crews stole the show in that one.

I also loved White Chicks; I found it absolutely hilarious. It was probably my favourite movie for a while as I was growing up and I watched it multiple times.

The first answer that pops up in my head is You from the recent TV series. I won't forget that kind of madness for a while because sometimes chaos just feels great. I hope the next season will be even more ridiculous!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mecha Jaraxxus
Star Trek original series always does it for me. The costumes, make up and special effects alone are good for a laugh. Of course there's Shatner and his infamous overacting. Falling head over heels for a new alien every other show. I quite like Spock and Bones. Spock is probably the best part of the show.

Guest whothe_h_isshane
I think the movie that did this for me was called The Cabin or something. I didn't know much about the movie so I thought it would be a serious, scary movie. It started off okay, but towards the end it got more and more "WTF" with each scene. When a killer unicorn came into the picture, I knew this was just satire.