Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

Guest Dave7g
the industry will always be in flux. By all means remember "the good old days" but don't ever expect them to come back, or for it ever to be the same if they tried to bring it back.

Who is this Triple M and where can I shake his hand?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dpddave
Kennedy has bored me since his fued with the Undertaker...i cant understand the love for him at all....

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/ETA313/McMahons.jpg

Aww..bless.

I think shane looks a little like Mouth from the goonies in that photo.... and it also looks like someone has given them a Vince McMahon cardboard cut out to pose around!

I think shane looks a little like Mouth from the goonies in that photo.... and it also looks like someone has given them a Vince McMahon cardboard cut out to pose around!

Well, Vince is a busy man.

Speaking of Vince, has anyone ever wondered who the WWE Voice Over guy is? I've heard him do outside endeavors, but it seems no one ever accredits the voice over guys (with the exception of Ross Leatherman, The Movie Fone guy).

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9369/21gq8.jpg

The McMahon Family works a constant look, don't they?

While on the subject..........

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7962/vintagehulknvincecu5.jpg

Oh, what has happened to this friendship?

(Check out Vince's boots)

Edited by TPIB

Guest Jimmy Redman
I just watched Wrestlemania 21, and it is a really solid PPV. Not a bad match on the card, even Cena/JBL and Trish/Christy were watchable.

Guest The Franchise
I just watched Wrestlemania 21, and it is a really solid PPV. Not a bad match on the card, even Cena/JBL and Trish/Christy were watchable.

WM XX was better than WM 21 IMO.:)

Guest Laffy
I was expecting something good after the build up but it sucked!! I loved cena spray painting JBL and wrecking his limo. When Cena was arressted it could have been great but no...

Cena/JBL was poor for the show, but it was still perfectly watchable. Had it been a SmackDown match, it would have been fine.

I don't mind though, because they went and had MOTY two months later at Judgment Day which kickstarted Cena's 25 month run of good-great PPV main events.

Guest Dave7g
Not really. He had some good to great matches, but he also had some complete turds. Making Cena out to be the second coming of Tully Blanchard is what gets my goat. He's not as good as some people make him out to be, in fact he's not even close to being the best guy on the roster, by miles!

Guest Jung

I think he's one of the best in the roster at working a WWE main event, up there with HHH.

HBK would be there if he remembered not how to sell like a wounded dear.