Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

Guest SimonJamesJones
I think Karen Angle is fantastic,she's so hot.
yeah she's incredibly sexy, and i actually find her quite believable and entertaining in her role

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Morrisson looks like Jim Morrisson, he's changed his name to Morisson, his hair is styled like Jim's.

Why the *BLEEP is his theme song a Jimi Hendrix rip off?

How stupid are these people?

Guest SimonJamesJones
because a doors rip off would be insanely boring as entrance music for a wrestler? Seriously, I love the Doors, but I can't think of any song of theirs that would be any good as a theme song for a wrestler

Guest Al Stevens
Obviously I dont think he is a homosexual, although a man with a tatoo around his belly button screams camp to me.

Who's that we're talking about??

Eh, "Light My Fire"? Does that not ring any bells? It would be so easy to rip that off with the sound of Manzarek's Harpsi-Organ, it IS the sound of the Doors.

It's like Koko B. Ware coming out to a song called "I like my wifes little fishy"

Dumb.

Guest SimonJamesJones
funnily enouhg I knew that was the song you'd come back with before you replied, listen to it, proprely, and compare it to songs used in wrestling today. It's bland, lacks any real impact, it's just dated and not right for wrestling at all. Hendrix is so much more powerful in that respect. yeah, light my fire would be, err, crap as an intro song. I don't see why anyone would get excited by that song and a few pyros, it just doesn't fit and isn't relevant in that environment at all Edited by SimonJamesJones

Who's getting excited by a TERRIBLE Hendrix rip off? And who's getting excited by Khali's music, or any of the many, many, many, many, many horrible bland, generic nu metal shite that every "superstar" uses?

And of course it would be relevent, he's trying to portray Jim Morrisson.

Guest SimonJamesJones

relevant to the business and what people expect, not to his character.

and your point that khali's music being rubbish, bland and uninspiring, means it's ok for morrison's to be too is a terrible one.

whether Morrison's current music is any good or not, ripping off a dated Doors song that would have no impact in an arena is utterly pointless

Guest luke_dolan
a friend of mine doesnt think umaga is a very strong or has much muscle...is he as much of an idiot as i say he is? i mean have you seen those shoulders?

relevant to the business and what people expect, not to his character.

and your point that khali's music being rubbish, bland and uninspiring, means it's ok for morrison's to be too is a terrible one.

whether Morrison's current music is any good or not, ripping off a dated Doors song that would have no impact in an arena is utterly pointless

So ripping off a "dated" Hendrix tune, when the guy has nothing to do with Hendrix, isn't pointless?

Guest SimonJamesJones

i've not really paid attention to it, and off the top of my head i can't even think what it sounds like so i'm sure it is pointless. if it was any good i'd remember it.

but again, that's the same bad argument. the fact his current music isn't very good, is no reason to give him new music that's even worse.

Guest SimonJamesJones

I just don't tihnk it works at all, it lacks any real impact in an arena.

moving on before i sound like a broken record, thinking umaga isn't very strong is retarded. i can understand someone saying he hasn't got much muscle, because he doesn't have that cut kinda body, but he's clearly a big strong guy, who has plenty of muscle, it's just not defined

Guest Jimmy Redman

Funny, Morrison's entrance music has really been the only thing I've ever liked about him.

Speaking of entrance music, I love so many of the women's entrance tunes. I actually listen to them. I dont know if that makes me weird, or in need of professional help, but there it is.

Guest Jimmy Redman
You're only weird if you listen to Candice's horrible remix. Her old theme was fine, but the remix.....ugh.

Ohnoez, the new remix is quite disgusting. Her old one was pretty decent but.

Guest The Great Ahmar
Just got finished watching the Crime Time shoot and it was pretty good, definitely better than what I thought it would have been. They didn't have nothing really major to talk about but shed light on how they got fired (Basically most of what happened bar doing the move on the ref was all lies), I hope they come back soon.

Guest John Hancock
Just got finished watching the Crime Time shoot and it was pretty good, definitely better than what I thought it would have been. They didn't have nothing really major to talk about but shed light on how they got fired (Basically most of what happened bar doing the move on the ref was all lies), I hope they come back soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a5IFrR0GX4&feature=related