Fan Clubs (beta)

The Walking Dead: Season 3

Guest John Hancock

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Milton is going to get killed tonight (possibly by The Governer), but I don't think The Governer will die.

He might be run off, but I think they may keep him alive to leave it open for a return down the line.

Andrea might get killed (crossing fingers for that one) and Tyreese will join with Rick's group by the end of the episode.

Guest Ciaran The King
I've really tried to get into this series but the second ruined it for me, David Morrisey has made a difference but I just can't settle with it

So I watched the season finale. In good news:

Crap TV Andrea is dead. Yay!

In bad news:

That ending was such a cop-out. No resolution to the series at all really, they just tried to use Andrea dying as a big thing, but it just wasn't. I was more bothered about Milton getting shanked up in the first few minutes than Andrea buying the farm. Weak ending. Season 4 needs to do something to impress me. Seriously.

I was hoping for more though, especially with the pre-release comments on the official Facebook page (see spoiler below).

It said that "27 people will die" and even though I knew this would cover at least some of the Woodbury cannon-fodder, I didn't think they would only really kill two proper characters.

Edited by DC

Guest The Beltster
While I'm not losing interest (one disappointing finale isnt enough to put me off watching what is overwise a great show), I did thiink season 3 wasnt up to par with the first two seasons and I'm already tired of the prison setting, I'd be very happy to see the gang move on from there ASAP.

It wasn't just the finale, it was the entire second half of the season, for the most part, that started to kill my interest. Don't get me wrong, there were good episodes in the second half but not enough to keep me on the edge of my seat. I like the show but I don't think it's the best ever. Like I said, they need to up the pacing a bit.

As far as the finale goes, look at the end of season one with the CDC. That shit was heart stopping. The second season finale with the farm raid and "Rickocracy" was badass. This one just felt like a cop out.

Guest The Beltster

Maybe the writers thought the death of that annoying bitch Andrea would be enough to make us all happy. I cant fault their logic :lol

Guest ScottyB

Very mixed feelings on this one.

First the good.

• Andrea has finally bit the dust, and in a full circle way of suicide that she wanted in Season 1.
  • They've managed to make me a little interested in Carl again. Going forth it'll be pretty interesting to see where it goes, and the transformation from frail little boy to cold blooded killer could be really good.
  • The premise of Human Vs Human being more dangerous than Human Vs Walker (as defined by The Gov's killer line "You either kill her...or you die, then kill her")
  • The Govenor.
  • Andrea died.

Now the bad.

Well, it was pretty weak as a finale. The Gov should have been killed. And well, pretty much everything you guys have saidl.