Fan Clubs | beta

Doctor Who series 3 (spoilers very likely)

BRM

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anime Otaku

This week's Doctor Who was FANTASTIC especially as I'm a big fan of Shakespeare and got the 'I think I'll use that' gags, though I doubt there are many people who wouldn't have gotten them. One thing I didn't catch was the use of Saxon, where was it?

Next week's looks pretty good with them going back to New Earth, I wonder if they will end up arriving Before or after the episode 'New Earth' from last series.

Guest Nicole

Nothings been sorted about the next doctor because nothing is set in stone about how long he's staying for.

Don't know if you lot already know, but if the match overruns on Saturday, doctor who gets pushed back by a week...booo!

Is there any more truth to the rumour that Jason Statman will become the new Doctor Who if David Tennant leaves?

Hopefully not.

Don't know if you lot already know, but if the match overruns on Saturday, doctor who gets pushed back by a week...booo!

Lets hope Watford have it all wrapped up by the 70th minute mark then.

It was indeed. Really liked the dropping through the cars bit. Showed off a lighter side to The Doctor. Very good. And Ardal O'Hanlon ruled.

How many kids got the "kittens as kids" thing? :D

I really like the idea of Simm and Tennant as either a joined force or enemies. They are quite similar in presence, with that calm side and the big zany charismatic side.

Sounds like it could be an explosive climax to the end.

Simm and Tennant will more than likely be enimies when you consider that Barrowmen is also going to appear in these episodes.

Plus if you saw Saxon in the season trailer he had a nasty evil grin going on.