Fan Clubs | beta

What are you listening to? 2008

Guest Reno

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
Never heard of them. A first for this particular thread.

It's a bit of a super group. John Freese from the Vandals, James Iha from Smashing Pumpkins, Twiggy Ramirez from Marilyn Mansons's backing band and Maynard James Keenon from Tool. I think they've split up now.

I'm not a particular fan of them, but they'e okay.

Edited by John Hancock

Never heard of them. A first for this particular thread.

Dude I mentioned them about sixty times in the old What are you listening to thread....

You also missed Billy who was the lead guitar player and songwriter and who has said that the group is on 'indefinite hiatus' ergo split.

Which considering the Vandals are bringing out a new album, Tool did 10,000 Days in 2006 and then Maynard's other solo project last year was not a surprise.

Dude I mentioned them about sixty times in the old What are you listening to thread....

You also missed Billy who was the lead guitar player and songwriter and who has said that the group is on 'indefinite hiatus' ergo split.

Which considering the Vandals are bringing out a new album, Tool did 10,000 Days in 2006 and then Maynard's other solo project last year was not a surprise.

Must have missed the mentions as I really never heard of them until now. (I searched earlier.)

Guest John Hancock
Well right now I am rocking EVERYTHING Brand New have EVER done in their entire career....

So thats Deja Entendu, The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me, Fight Off Your Demons, The Holiday EP and Your Favourite Weapon plus other live tracks.

Bravo sir, bravo. You can keep your rap beefs, 70X7 is the greatest diss song of all time.

Guest Jimmy Redman
I love A Perfect Circle and Brand New, so I'm digging this page. I've actually been listening to quite a bit of Brand New recently, my ipod Shuffle seems to love them so I keep hearing them.

Guest Rebekah
I have Kerrang on and Hate by Plain White T's is on. I can't stand this song but Joshua has stolen the remote. It's beyond irritating.

Joshua has a very interesting taste in music.

I am listening to 'The memory will never die' by Default