Fan Clubs | beta

What's your best pick-up line?

Guest Fiona

Guest Fiona
Tonight in the chatroom the subject of pick-ups lines came up and there were a few flying around that were absolutely hilarious. So since this forum is made up of mostly gents let's hear it guys give us a sample of your best pick-up lines. Now remember to keep it clean.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock

I've never really used them. General conversation works much better. I use one of several ways.

- Hanging around in the smoking area until someone asks for a cigarette.

- Asking girls to use their lighter.

- "Bumping into" girls.

- Buying large rounds for your friends and then just randomly adding another girl at the bars order to the round. It's kinda like buying someone a drink, but comes across as much more spontaneous, cute and less forward.

- And of course, the classic, talking to your female friend's female friends.

These are all just ways to start conversations, after that, it's on with the conversation itself and you can decide whether or not you like their personality, whether you "click" and stuff like that.

Yeah, anyway, "lines" are for drunks.

Guest John Hancock

I believe once, after a large amount of alchohol and other intoxicants I walked into the smoking area of the Scala in London and loudly asked "Raise your hand if you're single, female and under 130lbs."

About five people raised their hands and I felt like a KING.

Guest Mclovin
I believe once, after a large amount of alchohol and other intoxicants I walked into the smoking area of the Scala in London and loudly asked "Raise your hand if you're single, female and under 130lbs."

About five people raised their hands and I felt like a KING.

Thats is the funnest thing ever and the fact that 5 girls held their hands up is even cooler PLEASE tell me that you got some a$$ that night.......

:snf45:

Guest Fiona
HEY! FIONA! :lol this was my idea!

Oh well

My chat up line is probs

Sorry do you have a map? i keep getting lost in your eyes

I know but I told you I was going to do it. Love your pick up line.:xyx

Guest Charlemagne
I've never really used them. General conversation works much better. I use one of several ways.

- Hanging around in the smoking area until someone asks for a cigarette.

- Asking girls to use their lighter

I agree. The smoking ban has done wonders for my former non-existant love life!

chat up lines don't work ... and if they do, then the girl who fell for it is nothing more than a dumb, two bit slut who is only deserving of a one nighter and then kicked out in the morning
That's no way to talk about your mum. ;)

C'mon... someone had to go there.

Guest nachomuncher

:kane Hi, Are you married??? Do you want to be?

If i could re-arrange the alphabet i`d put U and I together.:brows

If you get bored of Bacon and eggs each morning Come to mine for Beans on Toast.

Is that a ladder in your tights,? Or a stairway to heaven.

Is your dad a terrorist?Cause your a Bomb!

Ive a party in my pants and your invited/Ive a party in my pants and you`ve got a standing invitation. think ill leave it there for now:lol :kane

Guest Ruderz

My other pick up line is one i tried last night to great succes

Baby, somebody better call God, cuz he's missing an angel!

What do you think About thAT one

I actually had the "did your father steal the stars from the skies and put them in your eyes" used on me once. I laughed until the guy walked away. I had tears streaming down my eyes from laughing so hard.

The only one that has ever worked on me wasn't really a line. I was waiting by the bar (failing to get served as per usualy) and a guy next to me looked at me and just said "you're beautiful" then walked away. I was so shocked, I ended up following HIM and starting a conversation!

I don't think i've ever used a line, other than "you gonna buy me a drink then?" (which worked...).

Guest Fiona
I actually had the "did your father steal the stars from the skies and put them in your eyes" used on me once. I laughed until the guy walked away. I had tears streaming down my eyes from laughing so hard.

The only one that has ever worked on me wasn't really a line. I was waiting by the bar (failing to get served as per usualy) and a guy next to me looked at me and just said "you're beautiful" then walked away. I was so shocked, I ended up following HIM and starting a conversation!

I don't think i've ever used a line, other than "you gonna buy me a drink then?" (which worked...).

So DC does have a line after all.:lol

The worst one I've ever seen was one night I was out with my husband and some friends at a bar, and some guy a little ways down was staring at some girls at a table. All of a sudden he yelled to them "Hey Cookie" both girls turned around and he pointed to one of them and said "Not you dog biscuit". We laughed about that all night. I think he went home alone after that performance.

The worst one ever used on me was when I was on holiday in the Cayman Islands with my best friend and we were at the beach bar on night. Some guy walked up to me and said "Your bra strap is showing". The whole place burst out laughing because I had a strapless dress on and wasn't wearing a bra. We still laugh about it today.:)

Edited by Fiona

Guest Al Stevens

I think pick up lines can be range from being the flat out bad like a few have said to something which will make the women think and then follow, for example if your see someone at the bar that takes your fancy then you dont go up there and spout something like this "Hey baby are you a ticket because you have Fine written all over you" and then add the giggdy because i have seen a 6ft 4 man being put on the ground where a women has booted him in his wedding Veg.

The way i go about it is to be laid back and either say something very very random (fact humor is a good weapon) or complement them on something (just DONT say "Hi would you like a drink, oh and by the way you have a great set of tits").

Thats how i do it :lol