Fan Clubs | beta

What's your best pick-up line?

Guest Fiona

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Al Stevens
Having enough drugs to share is an EXCELENT way in with certain girls.

Yeah thats what i heard what pulled Amy Whinehouse :lol

Guest bigmatt

A couple I have heard:

I’ve heard sex is a killer. Want to die happy?

I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart.

Am I cute enough yet? Or do you need more to drink?

You know what? Your eyes are the same colour as my Ferarri.

I wish I were a tear so i could start in your eyes, live on your face, and die on your lips.

Guest Popsi

I have never had the guts to actually use a chat-up line, I'm too scared of being laughed at!!

Ones used on me though include "Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk past again?"

Guest John Hancock
Too shy for pickup lines me.

The only time I've done it is when I don't care. For some reason, I'm at my most attractive when I'm in a relationship. Occasionally, for the amusement of my girlfriends, I'm forced to deliver REALLY sh*t lines to random girls, just to see their reactions. It's awesome, because, at worst, you're going home with your girlfriend, and, at best, you're going home with your girlfriend and a load of "back up" phone numbers.

Guest Claire
Being female we rarely do the chatting up, we're the one's who stand in corners looking across the room at someone we fancy like mad and desperatly hope that they'll notice us lol. But if i do ever get the nerve to speak to someone i like the look of sadly its nothing more exciting than a polite "Hi" or "Hello" :?

most men are, because women can somehow sense the confidence in you ... and then they try to steal you!

That's true actually true...We sense that you aren't interested in us either and we see THAT as a challenge...

whereas i see beating Brazil with Argentina on 6 stars on Pro Evo as a challenge
That, or reaching the top shelf in the newsagents. :lol

'Can i stick my boneration in your separation'?

it worked once.

Yeah, but your mum didn't want to hurt your feelings.

You know that one that goes - "Your dad's a thief... because he stole the stars out of the sky and put them in your eyes"? A mate I had at college was a biiiiig drinker. He and some friends went to a hypnotism show while on holiday and, being utterly wasted, he got on stage.

Picture the scene - he's a fat lad in only his bright red, sweaty face and his underpants. He's hypnotised into believing he's in a bar and there's an attractive woman there whom he must use his best chat up line upon. The attractive woman is a 60+ years old lady. He walks up to her and shouts:

"YOUR DAD'S A ****ING THIEF!"

But he forgets the punchline.