Fan Clubs | beta

What do the boys think of you?

Guest Rebekah

Guest Rebekah

Basically just like Jimmys thread. But one for the girls to say what the boys think of them.

I think im popular with the boys.

What do the rest of TWO's females think?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
I acctually get a HUGE amount of attention of gay males. Sometimes I kinda wish I was at least bi, because I'd get WAY much more action.

Guest Nicole
Men aren't interested in me, never were from school. Everybody was SHOCKED when I said I had a bf and they all thought he was just with me for sex.

Guest Laffy
I am more of a friend to everyone rather than girlfriend. Most of my blokes have been my mates first. I am a geek little overweight but with a great sense of humour and loves sports which endears me greatly.

Guest Fiona
I will bank the house that I'm sexually more popular with a lot of guys than 50% of the TWO women are.

Unless you have a set of tits like I do I'll take that bet.

I really don't care what most people and that includes men feel about me. I have been told I have a wicked sense of humor and an infectious laugh but other than that I don't take much notice to tell you the truth.

Guest John Hancock
Unless you have a set of tits like I do I'll take that bet.

I really don't care what most people and that includes men feel about me. I have been told I have a wicked sense of humor and an infectious laugh but other than that I don't take much notice to tell you the truth.

Gay men tend not to like tits due to...well...being gay.

Guest Zac Efron
I do get alot of male attention too which is nice in away but also slightly off putting. I got grabbed at work last week by a gay man on the ass area! not too pleasant.

Being a car fanatic and massive sports fan and also being good looking I get a hell of a lot of male attention (much to Gaz'07 terror) I'm a great mate and probably have more than half of my male mates fancy me at some point or still.

I like the attention of course and its great for being able to go out and have a very cheap night as almost every time I go to the bar I get bought a drink. Helps having big boobs I think, but after they realise I'm actually talking about something other than the colour of my lipstick and its actually about a footy team or cars they pay attention to my face rather than my chest.

xXx

Thats not even funny as looking down my top for most men aint hard as I'm only a tot and they make the most of towering over me to do so, hence the freakishly high heel shoes I wear to even the odds just a bit.

xXx

Feel free to talk about football, I'll still stare at your t*ts.

Once they talk about cars, I might even cop a feel.

Of all the girls I know, the one with the greatest hot/epic rack combo is a huge car/F1.

Thats not even funny as looking down my top for most men aint hard as I'm only a tot and they make the most of towering over me to do so, hence the freakishly high heel shoes I wear to even the odds just a bit.

xXx

At 6'4", I like my odds.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

I have been hit on/asked out by around 25-35 men since I was 16 (including the well documented time I posted about here on TWO when 4 different men came onto me in on day)

So you could say I am popular with men :lol Sad but true :(

Guest Rebekah
I have been hit on/asked out by around 25-35 men since I was 16 (including the well documented time I posted about here on TWO when 4 different men came onto me in on day)

So you could say I am popular with men :lol Sad but true :(

Well what do you expect in a gay bar? :lol