Fan Clubs | beta

What do the boys think of you?

Guest Rebekah

Guest Fiona
Pfft, we may be gay, but we can still be sexist. You homophobe.

Actually some of the nicest guys in the world I have ever met have been gay. I have no problem with them at all.:xyx

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm admittedly shocked that you couldn't come up with something so common as "She's on her period". That has become such a male mantra that most females no longer react to it the way they used to.
I prefer to go into great detail. Way I see it is if people want to go into personal body stuff then I will share.

I don't have a period anymore. I have a coil fitted-a bit of plastic and metal shoved up my vagina into my womb which stops me from getting pregnant and from having a real period. It's called the Mirena coil. Here it is http://www.dr-miller.com/Bilder/Mirena.jpg It has hormones which ooze out into my body which help stop pregnancy. I have to get it checked now and then, where they shove a metal thing up my vagina and crank it open a few inches. Here's a picture of that http://www.bbc.co.uk/slink/images/146x146/speculum.jpg

Also, I let the whole thing slide-hence no furthr responses from me. It's that whole taking the higher ground thing, especially since Mitch appeared to be unhappy that I said anything in the first place. Obviously that meant he still had to bring up "my period" because heaven forbid he should just let it go...

DC and Johnny H let's see. DC is fighting Mitchell's mother over c*cks and Johnny H is spending his evenings in gay bars. Things that make you go umm...

Sounds like you don't have a leg to stand on between the two of you. Watch out the girls on the forum may unite and it may be that time of the month for some of us.:lol

You do know your periods synchronise together because you are in competition with each other and not a case of female solidarity don't you?

You'd unite, get upset because Nicole stole your man, b*tch about Teester taking all the glory, say Taki's boobs really aren't that great and then all run off with relative partners swearing never to see each other again.

Us men unite, say "alright mate" do our business and let the insecure ones have the p*ssing contests.

I suddenly realised, I really like being a man!

Guest John Hancock
You do know your periods synchronise together because you are in competition with each other and not a case of female solidarity don't you?

You'd unite, get upset because Nicole stole your man, b*tch about Teester taking all the glory, say Taki's boobs really aren't that great and then all run off with relative partners swearing never to see each other again.

Us men unite, say "alright mate" do our business and let the insecure ones have the p*ssing contests.

I suddenly realised, I really like being a man!

Men are certainly more united. It's that pack mentality. When a load of boys go out together, that's a unit. It's a REALLY cool feeling, but sadly, it also leads to a lot of violence with some people.

Guest The Beltster
I'm sure you'll grow to love your testicles again given time.
You are mistaking me for DS, and thats not a bollock, its his head.