Fan Clubs | beta

What do the boys think of you?

Guest Rebekah

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Well what do you expect in a gay bar? :lol
I was nowhere near Charlie's Bar I tells you!!

Oops i've said too much :lol

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zac Efron
Agreed, I'm 6'4" too, we should go twin towers on the ladies, and thats laying down :lol

Ahh damn you im 6 foot 3! I suppose that is still acceptable.

Guest The Beltster
Yeah, little men have little man complex and think they are nails and like to attempt to throw their weight around with the big boys, right before the tall guys get bored of them and knock them out :lol

Yeah, little men have little man complex and think they are nails and like to attempt to throw their weight around with the big boys, right before the tall guys get bored of them and knock them out :lol

I don't. :(

Guest The Beltster
Thats true, your too much a top bloke to be a d*ck Reno and start trying to throw your weight around. Speaking from experience, though, seriously, I'd say 7 out of 10 short people I know have a serious short man complex. Especially my mate Leon, he's crazy.

Thats true, your too much a top bloke to be a d*ck Reno and start trying to throw your weight around. Speaking from experience, though, seriously, I'd say 7 out of 10 short people I know have a serious short man complex. Especially my mate Leon, he's crazy.

Back at my secondary school most of the year 7's had short man complex... even I was a giant compared to most of them, yet they would still try to act like the top dawgs of the playground. :lol

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I'm sort of middle range in that at 6 foot I am taller then average but not tall enough to be considered really tall, got a nice set of man boobs though... wonder if thats what attracts men to me :lol

Back at my secondary school most of the year 7's had short man complex... even I was a giant compared to most of them, yet they would still try to act like the top dawgs of the playground. :lol

It's a terrible disease.

Just today, there was this kid on the basketball court who's no more than 5'3" try and claim 5'7". Then after we playfully mocked him, he claimed, since he is apparently "21-0" in boxing that he could take all of us and was angry for the rest of the day.

Guest The Beltster
I hate little big man syndrome!! Its like you with your littlewilly syndrome Belty :P
If it was so small, you wouldnt have had so much trouble breathing...:devil

Guest Drake

Hey, I'm 5'10" and I don't have the little/big man syndrome, although, if a dude like this one wanted to fight me I wouldn't think twice of running like a ghetto bitch. :lol

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/808/n5015437155269028919dz3.jpg