What do the boys think of you?

Guest Rebekah

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
Us tall people are more laid back because we're fully aware how physically imposing we are and we know there's no need to hammer it home. I'm also not a massive fan of confrontation and violence in general....outside of wrestling of course.

Guest John Hancock
*******!

Come Drake, we must break into his house, steal his stuff, and then proceed to deliver a rather violent beatdown that may or may not involve pistol-whipping.

Wouldn't that just reinforce the steriotype? I say me and Burak do it for you.

No one expects the Turks and Jews.

No one.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Especially not together.

I dont actually know a lot of guys that well. I went to a girls' High School and play women's sport. Starting to make friends with some at uni now though.

I'm not sure what they think of me particularly, but I know a couple who have only seen me when I was all dressed up and thought I was attractive. Which doesnt happen normally.

Guest Drake
What are you trying to say? That black people and Puerto Ricans are all criminals?! You f*cking racist!

BAN GUNTHER! RACISM SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED IN TWO!

PS: J-Hock's idea sounds good. Nobody will see that coming.

Guest gaz07
Being a car fanatic and massive sports fan and also being good looking I get a hell of a lot of male attention (much to Gaz'07 terror) I'm a great mate and probably have more than half of my male mates fancy me at some point or still.

I like the attention of course and its great for being able to go out and have a very cheap night as almost every time I go to the bar I get bought a drink. Helps having big boobs I think, but after they realise I'm actually talking about something other than the colour of my lipstick and its actually about a footy team or cars they pay attention to my face rather than my chest.

xXx

i dont have so much of an issue with it because im great an you wont replace me an nor would you want to.

and your far from over protective arent you sweetie lol

to be honest ill get on with any girl aslong as she got a back bone an likes banter

In all the excitement, I forgot to answer this question properly...

I'm just your typical guy who can talk to guys about drink, media, wrestling, gigs, etc. I don't watch football or much sports, and I know jack-all about cars so I'm a little more girly in that sense. Doesn't seem to be much of a problem though because guys just don't bring it up in front of me.

Gay guys do seem to like me though. Wait, sorry, that makes me God's gift for stating fact. I'll lie: gay guys hate my guts. Never pulled one in my life.

Guest John Hancock

I'm very good at pretending I know anything about football at all. It's a handy talent should I find myself hanging out with blokey blokey man men who want to talk about football and FHM. Sadly, however, I know nothing of cars, don't like beers (apart from Corona, the gayest beer of all), have silly, fashionable hair and clothes, I don't think real life violence is all that fun, I like politics, my icons are Fred Astaire, Harry Houdini and Frank Sinatra, I'm vegetarian, I can't drive, I don't particually like cheating on my girlfriends, I drink alot of gin, I openly like emo music and I don't particually like big breasts.

I'm pretty much as gay as you can get wilst still remaining straigh.

Guest dpddave
Maybe you are gay and just dont know it yet (Like Reno)........... Have a look at Mitchs recent pics, he might turn you fully gay. He is Gods gift after all!

Guest Fiona
Maybe I'm a lesbian. That would explain A LOT.

That's got to be your 4 or 5 post regarding gays are you trying to tell us something.:lol