Fan Clubs | beta

What do the boys think of you?

Guest Rebekah

Guest Black Knight

I get some male attention but mostly they are from males who are mainly jealous and will say anything about the clothes you wear, the shoes you buy, etc.

Just plain idiots.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster
Football and talking about how much HP your car has is bent, I've no interest in it. If any bloke starts talking to me about it, they obviously arent my mate because my mates know I dont give a toss :lol

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I thought Jimmy was talking about Paedophiles comming onto him for a second there when he said "I get some male attention but mostly..." :lol

Guest FreeSpirit
Men aren't interested in me, never were from school. Everybody was SHOCKED when I said I had a bf and they all thought he was just with me for sex.

You're very attractive, so more fool them then Nicole. I think you're one of those people that gets better and better looking with age.

Guest The Joker
I think you're one of those people that gets better and better looking with age.

How does someone get better looking with age? She will have horrible wrinkled old skin and a beard when she's older. :lol

No offense directed at you Nicole, all old ladies are like that. They scare me greatly.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

He means that the older she is getting, the better she is looking in the pictures she is posting - Hence she is getting better with age

I would agree with G2G too about that :)

You're very attractive, so more fool them then Nicole. I think you're one of those people that gets better and better looking with age.
I have to agree here. From the time I've been posting, the pictures you've posted in the last few months have shown you to be attractive IMO.

Getting better looking all the time girl, you used to look a right miserable mare in your pics now you smile and you do seem genuinely happy suits you better.

xXx

Guest Nicole
I think I read somewhere that midlands women have big boobs. Maybe I just measure alot of big boobed lady, biggest I had was a H cup.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

My girlfriend is a G cup I think

Average in the UK is 36C for anyone who is interested, so the ones you experiance Belty are below average size