Torchwood : Children Of Earth **Potential Spoilers**

BRM

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Laffy
I was sad for Ianto but that had to be my favourite episode so far. Where do your old schools rank on the schools League tables my old school everyone is dead!!!!!!!! Is the BBC going to interview Ed balls about why the need for league tables are they thinking of sacrificing kids.

From Digital Spy:

Last night's episode of Torchwood held a strong audience for BBC One, according to the latest viewing figures.

The third instalment of the five part series pulled in an impressive 5.87m (27.1%), making it the most-watched show during the 9pm hour. The audience figures are up slightly from yesterday's performance and remained fairly even with Monday's premiere.

Just caught up on I-Player...

Reckoning the alien species is pulling a fast one to get the kids! Well, that's what I think anyway!

It's getting better, from Digital Spy:

Last night's episode of Torchwood pulled in 6.24m (27%) for BBC One, according to the latest figures.

The fourth instalment of the week-long series, featuring an Ianto-related twist, came top during the 9pm hour and beat the previous high of 5.94m (25.8%) for Monday's opener.

Guest ScottyB

Holy shit.

I may just stop watching TV because I can't think of much that is going to be able to top this series of Torchwood.