Fan Clubs | beta

Torchwood : Children Of Earth **Potential Spoilers**

BRM

Guest mkkid28

Found this:

Russell T Davies has said that although a fourth series is "ready to go", its airing is entirely dependent on the performance of the third series.[20] After the airing of Children of Earth, the BBC confirmed that Torchwood has been picked for a fourth series.

Sorce: http://www.comicmix.com/news/2009/07/25/exclusive-torchwood-picked-up-for-another-season-by-bbc/

On a random note, whats you favorite episode(s)?

Mine are Random Shoes and the season finales in Series 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big New Doctor Who and Torchwood mark and I thought CoE was fantastico.

Until that final scene with Captain Jack disappearing into space. All I could think of was Joey's play in Friends where he had to leave as his planet needed him or something. The conception wasn't terrible but it was the one bit of the series that, had you been watching it with a non-fan, you might have cringed a little.

• 3 months later...

Everybodies favourite Scottish/American homosexual time agent. has signed up for series 4 which willl have a 13 episode run. No production dates are yet in place.

Russell T Davies has said that Torchwood will take a different form from now on but will still feature both Gwen and Rhys.

Barrowman was talking on todays Steve Wright show, he also confirmed that he will appear in Tennants final run as The Doctor over Christmas which was pretty much known anyway. Also said that there were currently no plans for him to feature alongside Matt Smith in the next series of Who, again that was pretty much expected.

In other Torchwood related news Eve Myles gave birth to Matilda Myles Freegard 2 weeks ago now.

Guest Anime Otaku
I stopped watching in S2 but I've been keeping up with things and it's have to take a new for considering that they've written out literally half the regulars, more than half depending on how you see Rhys.

Ianto and Tosh are goners thats for sure. Owen could use the world of Sci-Fi to make a comeback as you never actully see what happens to him you're just left to assume.

If you get the chance Taj, track down a DVD copy of COE, it really blows Series 1 & 2 out of the water in my opnion.

Ianto would be fairly easy to write back in... hell so would Tosh if they wanted. Its sci fi show that is based off a sci fi show with its roots in time trave and regeneration. :lol

Still, good news as to the next series.