Fan Clubs | beta

Worst Video Game you've ever played?

Guest Dante Spears

Guest Dante Spears

Okay, I didn't see one of these threads around so I decided to make it. What is the worst video game that you have ever played?

Mine would have to be "Gundam SEED Never Ending Tomorrow" A game so boring I'm ashamed that I spent so much time on it.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Golden Axe: Beast Riders was so bad that despite being made on the PS3 it was outshone by the Megadrive Golden Axe games which if you upgraded the graphics a bit would play just the same as, if not better then, this one did!

Shockingly bad and boring game

Guest Ruderz

All of the games I have got I have enjoyed at least for a little while... but one game that I utterly detested from the moment I got it was Crazy Frog Racer.

What a waste of money.

Guest ajkennedy

TNA iMPACT - the game was shocking.

Simpsons wrestling - says it all

Assassins Creed - utterly terrible in so many ways without a doubt the most over rated game ever.

Fallout 3

Really? , the worst game you ever played. I am curious as to why it is so, I am not one of these fawners who believes it the best game ever but it is a very good game , and find it hard to believe that it could be someones worst ever game, unless you have only played his game of course :)

For me the worst game I ever played was "Simpsons - Hit and Run" , it wasn't that it was not much fun and I enjoyed the exploration element of it , however I could play this for no more than 5 minutes without feeling violently sick, because of motion sickness , the only game that ever has done this to me.

Ecco the dolphin xD so boring, my friend told me it was good!

It's different. I still can't figure it out myself.

TNA iMPACT - the game was shocking.

Simpsons wrestling - says it all

Assassins Creed - utterly terrible in so many ways without a doubt the most over rated game ever.

TNA Impact - Not the worst game I've ever played. I actually liked it.

Simpsons Wrestling - Vastly underrated, I found it to be harmless fun.

Assassins Creed - I really enjoyed it. Overrated my bum.

For me the worst game I ever played was "Simpsons - Hit and Run" , it wasn't that it was not much fun and I enjoyed the exploration element of it , however I could play this for no more than 5 minutes without feeling violently sick, because of motion sickness , the only game that ever has done this to me.

Motion sickness!!! That gives me an excuse to tell this story. When I was a kid, I had Rugrats: Search For Reptar on the PS1. While playing it, it would make me feel queasy. Thinking nothing of this, I continued to play it. Later on, one of my school friends at the time came over to my house, and it made him feel sick. Another of my school friends at the time felt sick after playing it as well. I still played it, each time feeling worse, when finally I threw up one day. :lol

After that, I couldn't even play it for a few seconds without feeling horribly ill. So I sold it. It's the only game to ever make me feel like that.

BattleToads, the level with the bike-things in it was so insanely hard whils tht e rest of the game was actually quite fun. I never once got past this level.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Motion sickness!!! That gives me an excuse to tell this story. When I was a kid, I had Rugrats: Search For Reptar on the PS1. While playing it, it would make me feel queasy. Thinking nothing of this, I continued to play it. Later on, one of my school friends at the time came over to my house, and it made him feel sick. Another of my school friends at the time felt sick after playing it as well. I still played it, each time feeling worse, when finally I threw up one day. :lol

After that, I couldn't even play it for a few seconds without feeling horribly ill. So I sold it. It's the only game to ever make me feel like that.

I had the same thing... Weirdly with every football game until FIFA 2004.