Fan Clubs | beta

Worst Video Game you've ever played?

Guest Dante Spears

Guest Dave7g

Emylin very rarely loaded up for me on the C64, it was a game in itself wondering whether it would or not. I had a lot of fun with Kick Off with my mate, we played it for hours on end.

Oh Mummy was one of my favourite games at the time, no matter how awful it was.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MojoPogo
Yeah, i really liked Oh Mummy, it has to be said, that music really got in your damn head too.......of the free games you got with the Amstrad, i liked Oh Mummy, Roland on the Ropes, Galactic Plague and Harrier Attack. The rest were shite.

The only redeeming feature of Roland in the Caves was La Cucaracha being played all the way through!

We need a gaming thread for retro memories, dammit!

Guest MojoPogo
The only redeeming feature of Roland in the Caves was La Cucaracha being played all the way through!

We need a gaming thread for retro memories, dammit!

As moon face Stefani would say, "Watcha waiting for?"!:lol

Guest The Beltster

I remember playing Treasure Island Dizzy for months. Fantasy Island Dizzy too, they used to be £4.99 in WHSmiths back in the day in flat, cardboard boxes.

Class.

Oh Mummy...not so class.

Guest JamesMXPX

Also, as much as I love Cricket 2005 by EA Sports, you just cannot bat on that game! The bowling is ace but the batting is best left to auto play, don't worry though because if your a good bowler (like me), then you will still win.

Been playing this lately, actually. Once you get the grip, it's quite fun, but it's terrible hard and takes ages to ace it. Mastered the 6 shot, now :lol

All Dizzy games ruled...except Fast Food Dizzy, that was shat!
Any of the Dizzy games that deviated from the platform ranks were terrible.

I'm surprised no-one's released a compilation of those games for something like Xbox Live or PSN.

Guest Da Showstoppa
BAD Football games...

Actua Soccer (PC, PSOne)

Gary Linekar's Internation Striker (ZX Spectrum)

Red Card

Michael Owen Soccer 2000

Also I didn't really like Sensible Soccer either to be honest.

Also, as much as I love Cricket 2005 by EA Sports, you just cannot bat on that game! The bowling is ace but the batting is best left to auto play, don't worry though because if your a good bowler (like me), then you will still win.

I can bat okay on it, it's a good game but the new Codies game kills it.

Worst football game ever - EURO 96 on Sega Saturn (Based on Actua Soccer, but with the added bonus that the Saturn kept forgetting to draw the stadium!

Guest Dave7g
Every Tomb Raider game after the original.

Nah, I'm not buying that. There's no way that Underworld is a worse game than say - Gazza's Super Soccer. The only way you can have that is if you have never played any other games apart from Tomb Raider series.

Nah, I'm not buying that. There's no way that Underworld is a worse game than say - Gazza's Super Soccer. The only way you can have that is if you have never played any other games apart from Tomb Raider series.

Well I should mention I didn't play underworld.

I really do hate the tomb raider games, bar number one though. My personal worst playing experience. Not the worst games, more just the worst experience.

The Two games that I really rate the worst ever? In terms of overall.

Shaq Fu. If you don't remember that one, be thankful. Gave the megadrive a bad name

Hong Kong 97 a game for SNES. A game featuring piss poor graphics, astoundingly hard gameplay and a storyline that Ed Wood wouldn't piss on. (Something to do with mainland Chinese moving to Hong Kong and (some) commiting crime, so for some reason HK officials bring dead back to life to wipe out every mainland Chinese person.)

Edited by The Icon

Guest Anime Otaku
I'm going to be controversial say that on the strength of the demo UFC: Undisputed is one of the worst fighting games I've ever played, certainly the worst big release apart from Rise of the Robots. It's just far too over complicated, sometimes realism is not a good thing. On that subject Over-G Fighters is the worst console flight game I've ever played, too much realism killed the fun.

I'm going to be controversial say that on the strength of the demo UFC: Undisputed is one of the worst fighting games I've ever played, certainly the worst big release apart from Rise of the Robots. It's just far too over complicated, sometimes realism is not a good thing. On that subject Over-G Fighters is the worst console flight game I've ever played, too much realism killed the fun.

Raise you a controversial post by saying I have fond memories of Rise of the Robots. As bad, in some ways, as it was it's also cheesy goodness.I love it.

Guest Anime Otaku
I enjoyed it when I was little but it was just cheesy as hell, you could beat every character by spamming the same move over and over.