Fan Clubs | beta

Worst Video Game you've ever played?

Guest Dante Spears

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I remember playing Rise Of The Robots for hours on end and loved the game as a kid, looking back now it was god awful :lol

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dave7g
Home Alone was an abomination. They could have done a Spy vs Spy style game with that, but instead decided to get it out as quickly as possible for the sake of cash. Most movie tie ins are exactly the same unfortunatley.

Guest MojoPogo
Also, The Last Action Hero on any format. Back when Ocean (remember them?) insisted on turning ALL film licenses into crappy ass platformers.......that said, for all the shat, there was always Robocop, which kicked all sorts of ass.

Guest MojoPogo
Also, World Cup Italia 90. On the Master System, the players looked like deformed, epileptic monkeys......and it played like, well, a deformed epileptic monkey. Worst footie game i've ever played.

Guest Hanahbananabob
Also, World Cup Italia 90. On the Master System, the players looked like deformed, epileptic monkeys......and it played like, well, a deformed epileptic monkey. Worst footie game i've ever played.

LOL i remember that game :P was i that game or another football game where it made a really weird noise when the players were running??

Guest MojoPogo
LOL i remember that game :P was i that game or another football game where it made a really weird noise when the players were running??

No, it was that one. It sounded like a cat farting.:lol

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I think I still have the game somewhere, won't work now but its nice to look at and remember playing it :lol

don't knock world cup Italia 90! I had it on the Mega Drive and I loved it.I loved the fact youc ould pick your own team, despite there being only two strikers to choose from! Edited by Phil

Guest MojoPogo
Sorry Phil, but i think you have brown tinted specs on, it was absolutely shatola. Awful. That said, i forgot about Pele Soccer.......

BAD Football games...

Actua Soccer (PC, PSOne)

Gary Linekar's Internation Striker (ZX Spectrum)

Red Card

Michael Owen Soccer 2000

Also I didn't really like Sensible Soccer either to be honest.

Also, as much as I love Cricket 2005 by EA Sports, you just cannot bat on that game! The bowling is ace but the batting is best left to auto play, don't worry though because if your a good bowler (like me), then you will still win.

Guest Matthew J Stark
Going back a bit but Robin of Sherwood on the ZX Spectrum. A text based game in which you started off in Nottingham Castle dungeon with 2 hours till your execution. Obviously you were meant to escape before then. However the game designers didnt actually put a way to escape in that I ever found so that was the game, waiting to be executed, then getting executed.

Guest Dave7g

Kick Off?

What system were you playing it on, because it wasn't Amiga if you think it was one of the worst games of all time.

Kick Off?

What system were you playing it on, because it wasn't Amiga if you think it was one of the worst games of all time.

CPC and Amiga. Absolutely hated it, horrible horrible controls. Was just kick and rush and awful gameplay. I tried and tried and tried to get into it, just couldn't. Even tried Player Manager! Sensi was much, much, MUCH better. Until SWoS anyway...

I even preferred Emlyn Hughes International Soccer and Matchday II on the CPC to Kick Off on the Miggy.