Fan Clubs | beta

TWO Music Club - Round VIII

Guest Reno

It's time for round eight of the Music Club.

Usual rules apply, don't post your songs until you've reviewed all current tracks. Sign-ups are back to their usual number. If you fail to review all songs in the round, you will be banned from the next round of the Music Club.

First dibs on places for those not involved in the current round, those who are involved in the current round can sign up on Wednesday (aslong as they've finished reviewing all tracks).

1. ShaolinHandLock

2. Reno

3. Dr. ZERO

4. Shane O Mac

5. Omega

6. Springsteen

7. hanz4matt

8. TheDef

9. Inno

10. Laffy

11. Shaunj4

12. Nimf

13. MRB

14. Darkstar

Monday 31st:

ShaolinHandLock

Reno

Thursday 3rd:

Dr. ZERO

Shane O Mac

Monday 7th:

Omega

Springsteen

Thursday 10th:

hanz4matt

TheDef

Monday 14th:

Inno

Laffy

Thursday 17th:

Shaunj4

Nimf

Monday 21st:

MRB

Darkstar

Edited by Reno

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've changed the Wednesday deadline to now, seeing as I don't think anyone else will sign up. There's room for one more person, so we can have equal numbers, if not we'll have 3 people on the last day.

Ok, I'll start then. :)

Firstly, here is a creepy song by a creepy person from a creepy album. Sicx is in jail at the moment for disgusting crimes, and his final album, Deer Hunter, remains unreleased as it was confiscated by the police as evidence. Anyways, here we go:

Sicx - Killing Fields

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRfS07Rrv0k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRfS07Rrv0k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Secondly, is one of the songs that helps me relax. I don't know why this one helps me relax, but it does:

Big Pokey - Hardest Pit

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Sicx - Killing Fields

In prison... is this the same guy you put in before? If not then its kinda worrying...

The guy can rap, but the overuse of swearing just makes this a totally laughable track. I'm not against swearing in songs, but theres a point it just becomes pathetic. That apart I've heard worse, but its nothing great. 2/10 (not intended as a joke, its saved from a 1/10 by the guys ability to rap).

Big Pokey - Hardest Pit

Barry White does rap. :lol

The music is rather chilled, i'll certainly agree with that. But the guys voice is too 'hard' to really work with it. And I dont think that its even intended as an ironic juxtaposition. Does the guy have a lisp, or was it just my ears going wrong? :lol

I'm sorry, but again its a 2/10, the music saved it from being a 1/10.

Honestly I'm not taking the piss. :lol

Edited by Paul