Fan Clubs | beta

TWO Music Club - Round VIII

Guest Reno

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madvillian - All Caps

A world of no. Repetitive, and not the good kind of repetitive. Gave me a headhace! It's only saving grace was a brief moment of trumpet which I found so odd it made me giggle. 1/10

The Beatles - I Want You (She's So Heavy)

Not at all a Beatles song i'd listen to, or have heard more than 2 or 3 times before to be honest. I'm not a huge Beatles fan anyway though I won't turn them off. Found this really dull though. I like happy jolly Yellow Submarine Beatles! 3/10

Guest Shane O Mac

My picks:

Daughtry~ Feels Like Tonight

Another former American Idol contestant. Didn't win, but bloody fantastic!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Green River Ordinance~ Come On

Only recently heard of them. They've been supporting David Cook on some of his American tour

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Chris Daughtry - Feels Like Tonight - Annoying music and vocals, the type that make me want to rip my ears off. No thanks. 2/10

Green River Ordinance - Come On - Sounds quite similar to other songs of it's type. And I've yet to like any song of this type. 2/10

Edited by ShaolinHandLock

Oh please, don't feel like you have to rush. Take your time.

If you want to wait until 2026 to post your review, we'll all understand. We don't mind, honestly. Relax, have a break, and you can post it another time.

Just let us know when you're absolutely certain of your review, and we'll all be ready and excited to see what 2/10 you give it.

Oh please, don't feel like you have to rush. Take your time.

If you want to wait until 2026 to post your review, we'll all understand. We don't mind, honestly. Relax, have a break, and you can post it another time.

Just let us know when you're absolutely certain of your review, and we'll all be ready and excited to see what 2/10 you give it.

I'm not rushing. I just happened to have time to do it now.

Guest Springsteen

Chris Daughtry - Feels Like Tonight

Not totally convinced the lyrics and tune totally fit but it is a good song. 7/10.

Green River Ordinance - Come On

Not really liking the song. The guy's voice is annoying and the song is repetitive. It the tune is alright, 3/10.

Shane O Mac in singing show contestent shocker! :lol

Daughtry~ Feels Like Tonight

Meh. Generic talent show release, not crap but not geat either, just there. Inoffensive MOTR stuff. The guy has a good voice, I have to give him that. But nothing more than average. 5/10

Green River Ordinance~ Come On

I like this guys voice, its that little bit different, shame he ruins it by trying to do the typical 'American indy for teens' voice. Again just a meh song. 5/10

Shane O'Mac

Daughtry - Feels Like Tonight

Bah. This is so far in the middle of the road it has a freakin' white line painted down it. Don't like it, don't dislike it - it's just... there. That's all I can really say about it. With apologies to SHL and his copyright...

2/10

I think I may have confused Daughtry with this lot... oh wait, I didn't they just SOUND EXACTLY THE SAME. This is just... mind numbing. I could listen to the whole album and get a sense of deja-vu, I'm betting.

2/10

Sorry :(

Guest Dr. ZERO

Turisas - Rasputin

The first time I heard this band was when my brother got their album as a joke gift, because he found their sound of folk metal lame. I don't. This is probably one of my favourite songs by them, even if it is a cover of a song first sung by disco group Boney M. Eeeeeenjoy~!

Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping up to Boston

I know I wanted to put some Dropkick Murphys here because, well, I love them and their crazy-ass Celtic-Punk. But it was hard chosing just one. So, after a number of years of debate, I finally decided this would be a fine choice. This is probably their most popular song, so you might've even heard it before!

I'll review Shane's songs later, sorry! I've just gotta be running for just now!

Guest Hanahbananabob

Daughtry- Feels Like Tonight: Ooohh i like this song :D This is the kind of stuff that i can easily listen to! The guy has a really good voice, catchy song! 8/10

Green River Ordinance - Come On: Hmmm didnt really like this one so much, the singers voice was kind of annoying lol, but it wasnt awful, so i'll say: 5/10

Turisas - Rasputin: Really sorry, but no....lol could not get into this song at all: 1/10

Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping up to Boston: I had never heard any songs by this band before..umm...yeah not really into this song either im afraid, the music was fine, but not the vocals...but yeah better than the other song, so i'll give it 4/10

Edited by Hanahbananabob

Turisas - Rasputin

Its the bastard child of Marillion and Lordi. Oh my, this is just so bad. It doesnt even seem like a self aware joke/parody. 1/10

I had to look up to see if these guys were a joke band. This is just so bad. I like the general vibe of the group, but this has put me off ever looking up any other songs. 3/10

Guest Springsteen

Turisas - Rasputin

Sorry, didn't like this at all. Just sounded like a horrible cluster**** of 2/3 different songs. 0/10.

Well I liked the video. Not that keen on the tunebut the video worked. 5/10.

Dr. Zero

Turisas - Rasputin

Like the original song, but this is just sounding like the Berserker song from Clerks. I'm sure it's Olaf singing. Just bloody awful!

1/10

Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping Off To Boston

I dig the Dropkick Murphys (Tessie being one of my faves) and I like this. Just reminds me of St Patricks Day and Guinnes which is a GOOD THING. Gotta love them. No really, you do - it's the law.

8/10

Just too generic like the rest of those [insert Name of "Idol"]. Got to give credit to his voice and it does pass to the music.

3/10

Doesn't really differ from the song above, just really the same old band that puts a bad spell on the teenage girls out there.

2/10

Turisas - Rasputin

What is this?! I found it mildly amusing but come on, this is lacking Bobby Farrell dancing in front of everyone!

4/10

Love a bit of Celtic rock/punk now and then, heard of this song Dropkick Murphys before but never researched on them. Nice tune and typical aggressive vocals.

8/10

I had to look up to see if these guys were a joke band. This is just so bad. I like the general vibe of the group, but this has put me off ever looking up any other songs. 3/10

I'll get my reviews up later but had to comment - brave checking some of their other stuff out, they're pretty good and I think you'll quite like them. Pogues-y but a bit funkier.

Guest Dr. ZERO

Shane O'Mac

Hurrrmmm... not bad! This is the sort of song I wouldn't admit to liking, haha! I feel it has escaped being labelled 'generic pop', but only just. It reminded me of Nickelback for some reason. Maybe this is what Nickelback would sound like if the frontman hadn't broken his voice. Anyway, yeah, this song was alright, 6/10!

Eep, didn't like this one that much. I pretty much agree with what Darkstar said and that'swhy I'm only giving it a 3/10. I've heard worse/more annoying songs, anyway!