Open Club  ·  2 members  ·  Free

The Book Club

The Twilight Series: Books and Films

The Fury

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there enough actual story to justify splitting it? I honestly think it would be a mistake, from an artistic POV not a financial one.
I don't think there is, but they may add in original ideas to pad out the running time. I assume it's being done simply because Harry Potter was split.

since when did this get it's own thread? lol

Anyways still not convinced but people have told me new moon is good, better than the first film.

I'm still rating daybreakers better

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayYiMygqlfo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayYiMygqlfo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Daybreakers certainly has promise, but Kick-Ass is my outsider pick for movie of the year (with Legion, Priest and Jonah Hex all looking good).

I'll be doing a preview of "The 20 Movies You Must Watch in 2010" with the next newsletter.

I actually watched New Moon a few days ago. For me personally, sitting through it was torture. The chick that plays Bella can not convey emotion properly. I didn't for one second believe that she was this love sick girl. I pretty much wanted to smack her.

I thought that the shitty wolf guys were better than the shitty vampire guys. The only character that was remotely interesting to me was Bella's father. At least he had some depth to him.

Honestly the only reason I watched was because the girl I'm seeing wanted to see it. That and so I could bitch about it properly. I did give it a chance, but, yeah, it's pretty much crap.