Fan Clubs | beta

What are you listening to? 2010 - 11

Guest Saz

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just acquired Seasick Steve's albums after seeing him on Top Gear. I was kinda aware of him peripherally before, but blues isn't generally my thing.

Holy hell, the man is a legend. Just so, so good.

Guest John Hancock

More Amor - "Planet Us"

It's alright. The music is pretty, but the vocals are a little bit annoying. It's nice enough for being on in the background. It's good soundtrack music for a film or something.

The art of War - American Head Charge

A band I think people should probably have heard more about. You may have heard "just so you know" which is a great track but the rest of the album is pretty good to.

Guest John Hancock

Swampboy - "As My Kingdom Burns"

This song just drills into my brain on some subconscious level. There's something weirdly epic about it. It's a combination of 8-bit chiptune, classical piano and electronic break beat. It all fits together awesomely. No lyrics, just really, really, tuneful, rhythmic nice music.

I didn't enjoy "Ignore the Ignorant" that much, sadly. It was... okay. "The New Fellas" is still my favourite by them.

I used to like you Reno :lol I really like Ignore the Ignorant, think its been a good progression by them, i do agree the New Fellas is the best album though.

:lol I had too high hopes for it, I think. It's good enough to listen to, but I just couldn't get into it as much as I did with their older stuff.

:lol I had too high hopes for it, I think. It's good enough to listen to, but I just couldn't get into it as much as I did with their older stuff.

I think it helps that my copy has a live CD of the gig they did at the Ritz in Manchester and i was there!