Fan Clubs (beta)

Xbox

Guest Jayfunk

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayfunk
forgot to mention that was with 20 gb tired to buy one at CEX but they wanted 85 for xbox 10 for 256 mb and no games

Guest Jayfunk
I take it you bought second hand? Hope you kept the reciept, second hand consoles can be tricky.

Yes at game station, year warrenty plus option for 2 more years for 20 quid

I'll get one once I can flash it :lol
Are you just waiting for the dirty mac to be delivered?
Okay I was a bit of a fan-boy there yeah I'll admit. :P I just find the PS3 games over-priced to points it's utterly ridiculous
As has been said, they're usually the same price upon release (at least in GAME, Gamestation and HMV, where I purchase my games from).

Guest The Beltster
I prefer the 360 over the PS3, always have. I'm not a fanboy of it, its just my preference. PS3 is a good machine too though, but if you offered me one or the other for free, and I didnt own either, I'd take the 360. PS3 cant be chipped :lol

Guest Dave7g
PS3 doesn't work for me when driving, 360's triggers feel like an accellerator. Thankfully I don't know what the trigger of a gun feels like, or do I?

Guest Jayfunk
3 years for a second hand and older model (I can but assume) 360, yeah, you'll need it.

try 20 mins, Plugged it in green light all good, turned it off when to the shop come back turned it on red light, hence why its by my desk at work now ready to take back. I'll give it another go from them, i wasn't massively pissed off as i know they will exchange it and by the fact THAT HOLLAND MY FAVOURITE TEAM WON. it was ok.

Oh Xbox wireless pad is shit, PS3 verison is so much better but hey ho