Fan Clubs (beta)

Superman: The Man of Steel - Snyder! Nolan! ZOD!!!

DC

Guest The Beltster

F*ck me I was suspicious when the link didnt work but that didnt stop me Googling the sh*t out of it.

B@stard!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigmatt

Sorry mate! I was enjoying your enthusiasm and had to try and knock it!

Sir William Sterndale Bennett!

Guest The Beltster
I dont get hyped about many things these days homey, and you try and take one away from me like that?! Cruelty.

the first half of the film wasn't good at all. the editing was poor and the flashbacks/other scenes and the lois lane first stuff didn't run smooth.

The second half however saved the film. Awesome fight and action scenes and some stuff going on there

Really? I thought the first half set up everything for the finale quite nicely. I loved the flashback stuff, although I could've done with them getting someone else to play Supes around the 19-20 age (ahemTomWellingahem) because a photoshoped Henry Cavill looked like, well, a photoshopped Henry Cavill instead of a young Henry Cavill.

Guest bigmatt

It's doing well at the box office, as expected:

Man of Steel follows US success and tops UK box office

Man of Steel scored the biggest opening for June in the US making $113m (£71.9m)

Superman movie Man of Steel has followed its success in the US by topping the UK box office.

The film, which stars British actor Henry Cavill as the superhero, took £11.2m in ticket sales from 572 screens in its opening weekend.

Will Smith's After Earth dropped to two in its second week of release, taking £1.2m.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22970554

It implies something like that happened in the new film. Otherwise why would you lot be talking about it. People are smart enough to come to that conclusion. I mean, hey, I figured it out. :lol

If the thread title doesn't contain ***Warning Spoilers*** or something to that effect, then please keep all discussion as vague as possible or use spoiler tags. Also, don't question the mods decision even if you personally think it's silly. :) That's just in general and not directed at you personally, DC.

• 6 months later...